Who here miss the 90's?

Originally Posted by ElijahDukes

my child hood
pimp.gif

I LOVED the cartoons! lol i remember cutting stretch armstrong open and being like !$+... dunno if i was expecting blood or what..

Man I miss the 90's.. I remember watching The Simpsons faithfully, every sunday.. New Episodes..

Originally Posted by bns1201

The older I get the more I wish I had experienced my teen years in the nineties...I didn't appreciate it until I was old enough to realize how much life sucks compared to back then...the culture, the attitudes.....epicness gone and forgotten by the masses
That's what made it such an awesome time. We had Kurt Cobain telling people to be themselves, Bart Simpson being a badass little kid, Stone Cold Steve Austin *%+@!+# *+*! up and Beverly Hills 90210 showing us how rich people get it in.

Everything posted thus far has been on point.

I also remember playing Oregon Trail and Where in the world is carmen san diego

I wish I still was in the 90s best years of my life. It made me street smart not using all this technology out now. Plus I do know how to fight people now just want to shoot they are to scared to get an old fashion beat down. 
laugh.gif

Miss the 90's 
Mister Softey comin through the block everyday during spring and summer

X-Men, and Spiderman Cartoons on Fox every Saturday

Ronin Warriors

Sonic and Tales

Gumby

Married with Children, Seinfield, NY Undercover, & Martin

The 90s the good ole days...but will never miss the racial inequality of the times and the progressions we've made in technology and society

Born in 87. Definitely great times... I hated going to a private elementary school for 8 years, though. The cartoons, and the feeling of being a kid with no cares or worries > most things.

Man...born and raised 1989 in Flushing Queens....1996-2001 were the best times of my life think about em almost everyday....coming home and bustin in the door in order to watch 

Toonami mannnnnnn toonami in the afternoon was crack....Outlaw Star,Tenchi Muyo etc etc...and Nickelodeon was cash....miss growing up during that time..and 

in my younger years i had some ballin toys too lol 
frown.gif
frown.gif

l
a822541e7be6a0345fe74139f7780149aed57d1.jpg

a0f35d5ae2c7eda004c859bd7ed32848d6fe2b0.jpg

69a35219e4b5e05f061d5fa47cd7c6cd15d2701.jpg

bff15ceae0025a75203dc03a78e10adb64b3911.jpg

Back
Top Bottom