Who in General is still into sneakers but just keeps a small rotation now???

I used to have like 50+ pairs of sneakers but sold most of them but I still like to keep a nice rotation around but it's usually like 5-10 pairs max 
basically if I buy a pair then it usually means one pair gets sold...just can't justify the money on stuff that sits around now that I have a 9-5 

only have like 11 or 12 pairs of shoes and i only wear like 3.

2 pairs for casual and 1 for ballin.

im still tryna buy stuff that i missed out on or that i beat up so much that i want a new pair. like the lbj ii

Definitely keep a smaller rotation now as opposed to back in HS. I keep about 5-6 pairs in rotation. Plus, I've branched off into other brands for their specific purpose, such as real running shoes in Brooks (Nikes are god awful in terms of stability).

I still have a bunch of sneakers but only wear about ten pairs. I don't consider myself a collector anymore. I mostly only wear Vans or Nike running shoes.

I think I had around 20 pairs or so at one point that I collected but never wore. I got around to selling them on eBay last year and I think I'm down to my last pair for sale. Feels good man.

I def don't keep up with all the sneaker releases, rumors, etc. like I used to but I still browse NT to see what's out these days if I'm looking to get a pair of nice sneakers.

*Raises hand*
I've downsized so much over the past few years and just keep the ones that are practical. 

I def look for some stuff I used to have that holds sentimental value like Supa's and what not
right now I pretty much go with...

Koston 1's (two pair)

Max 1's Blue OG's

Max 90 Infrared 

Jordan 6 Infrared

Jordan 4 Cements

Hyperdunk Low 11's for the gym

I wish I could justify having 50+ pairs but I just look at them and think the money could go to my house; etc.

100+ pairs 
ohwell.gif
 I love them all though, would never sell 
I only get to wear my kicks on the weekend because of work. 
laugh.gif

still into sneakers just can't justify dropping hundreds of dollars on Jordans anymore. Also sold off most of my collection so I'm going with a small rotation now

black/metallic 5s
white red 12s
Space Jams
Half Cabs

Im tempted to sell my kix get a couple racks and cashout, im on the borderline right now so i know what u talking bout op. Ive got about 40 pairs and as i get older its getting harder to justify that '' heat '' aka money just sitting in the closet doing nothing. This next year or so is make or break for me, if i dont sell everything im just gonna quit cold turkey and dont buy anything else because theres no need to.

I'm not into shoes like I used to be. I had about 150+ shoes. Been selling them off the last few years slowly. As of right now, i have only about 30 pairs that I wear here and there. After the DMP in 06, I just lost interest in buying shoes. Since 06, I bought a total about 11 pairs. I've bought grape v, SJ, lebron 8 sb and entourage, hoh royals, 09 eggplants, cloaks, concords XI, 13/10 pack, gold and eggplant flightposite. I guess it just came to a point where I just growing out of it.

I'm still very much into sneakers, but I haven't purchased any sneakers lately.

Not because I don't have the money, but because I'm not about that standing in line for sneakers life. And it isn't any easier to purchase them online on release day

I'm older now and my sneaker count doesn't matter to me any more as long as I have a clean pair to throw on

me too, the icing on the cake were the yeezys....then its a wrap

I'm still very into shoes, but I've been able to consolidate and sell stuff I really never wear and limit my purchases to things I can wear enough to justify the cost.

Small rotation here. I only kept my grails (maybe 10 pairs or so), and I find it unnecessary to double up nowadays.

I dont have time to buy all the resent releases and they raise the prices every time. 
-The last pair I bought was Jordan III white cements. 

Plus one.

I get a lot Nike Lunar running kicks now and wear em' casually. Love em. Plus they're cheaper, especially at the Nike Outlet in Ontario Mills
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

IMO no way you can justify these rape prices they throw on Jordans now. Glad I stacked up on em when they were cheaper.

Back
Top Bottom