Who in here can dunk a basketball?

I'll be honest tho, if I can dunk again in a few weeks I'm only gonna make it thru the first round
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
frown.gif

I'll be honest tho, if I can dunk again in a few weeks I'm only gonna make it thru the first round
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
frown.gif

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
frown.gif

We're all winners who participate
smile.gif

Expect the thread later this afternoon. Spread the word.

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
frown.gif

We're all winners who participate
smile.gif

Expect the thread later this afternoon. Spread the word.

Originally Posted by IRockTMacs

I've seriously thought about making a dunk-off thread...

Name a dunk, members have to post a video of them doing it.

Dunks get more difficult as the thread goes on...

Who's in?
nerd.gif
i'm in, probably won't make it more than a couple rounds though
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by IRockTMacs

I've seriously thought about making a dunk-off thread...

Name a dunk, members have to post a video of them doing it.

Dunks get more difficult as the thread goes on...

Who's in?
nerd.gif
i'm in, probably won't make it more than a couple rounds though
laugh.gif

<
ok so now im REALLY playing ball, about 4-6 times a week, with my workouts, and also adding agility and vertical work

im about 6 3, 220 atm.

i will be up there by the end of the yea

<
ok so now im REALLY playing ball, about 4-6 times a week, with my workouts, and also adding agility and vertical work

im about 6 3, 220 atm.

i will be up there by the end of the yea

Originally Posted by bjamez20

6'2" 195 and can dunk easily, 180, off the backboard oops

First dunked in 7th grade, tore my knee up in HS, did years of physical therapy/surgeries, and now post college finally back in shape and above the rim
That's dope, glad to hear you've recovered. I had a torn ACL and shattered meniscus..Though I've never been able to touch rim or dunk
laugh.gif

5'9 175, can still run a good game though.

First dunked in 7th grade, tore my knee up in HS, did years of physical therapy/surgeries, and now post college finally back in shape and above the rim
That's dope, glad to hear you've recovered. I had a torn ACL and shattered meniscus..Though I've never been able to touch rim or dunk
laugh.gif

5'9 175, can still run a good game though.

How old are you now? I tore my ACL couple of yrs back and it was a lot harder to get back in shape than when I did it 15 yrs ago (other knee). I was hoping the rehab/surgery had evolved since back then but my conclusion is that its down to my bodyweight. Im now 225 back then was prob 180 - my weight gain was a result of too much time spent pumping weights and i blame it on my acl tear.

If your 6'2 then there is no need to be any heaver than 200 to play bball, its just too hard on the body to be throwing it down from height when your carrying weight.

How old are you now? I tore my ACL couple of yrs back and it was a lot harder to get back in shape than when I did it 15 yrs ago (other knee). I was hoping the rehab/surgery had evolved since back then but my conclusion is that its down to my bodyweight. Im now 225 back then was prob 180 - my weight gain was a result of too much time spent pumping weights and i blame it on my acl tear.

If your 6'2 then there is no need to be any heaver than 200 to play bball, its just too hard on the body to be throwing it down from height when your carrying weight.

Makes me sad because I am 6'2 215lbs and could just touch rim on a good day now at 25. I use to be able to pull it down but back in my HS days I use to play at 235lbs. Then I coached these kids the last few years who are now all graduating and a few of them are 6'5 and I have longer reach than them but they can get up like its nothing.

But then again I have knee and ankle problems without hops now, I can't imagine what I would be like if I could fly like some people.

Makes me sad because I am 6'2 215lbs and could just touch rim on a good day now at 25. I use to be able to pull it down but back in my HS days I use to play at 235lbs. Then I coached these kids the last few years who are now all graduating and a few of them are 6'5 and I have longer reach than them but they can get up like its nothing.

But then again I have knee and ankle problems without hops now, I can't imagine what I would be like if I could fly like some people.

Originally Posted by 40inchBoost

I got a video of me putting one down over winter break lol

Kinda weak but Im 6' and did it in some lunar eclipses

Been back on my leg lifts tho since the new year. Back to a ~415 lb 1 rep box squat, maybe Ill get another vid in the coming weeks with my xmas kobes on to really get that extra boost

Trying to figure how to upload..
laugh.gif
but
pimp.gif

This is pretty much like me haha, except im 5'9. 

I don't like dunking that much, it takes up a lot of energy - but there is nothing like getting that steal, then putting it down on a fast-break, or stuffing it down in warm-ups.

Originally Posted by 40inchBoost

I got a video of me putting one down over winter break lol

Kinda weak but Im 6' and did it in some lunar eclipses

Been back on my leg lifts tho since the new year. Back to a ~415 lb 1 rep box squat, maybe Ill get another vid in the coming weeks with my xmas kobes on to really get that extra boost

Trying to figure how to upload..
laugh.gif
but
pimp.gif

This is pretty much like me haha, except im 5'9. 

I don't like dunking that much, it takes up a lot of energy - but there is nothing like getting that steal, then putting it down on a fast-break, or stuffing it down in warm-ups.

Back
Top Bottom