who is quitting the shoe game after the BLK/RED 8's???

im definately not done, but after i get the playoffs, my next purchase might not be till next summer when VI/XVII package drops

when my feet fall off, ill quit. :wink:
wink.gif

You guys ever think that JB is just messin with us? I mean, think about it . With all the packs coming out, JB knows that people probably arent gonna really wanna drop 3 bills or more on jordans.. So they tell the public that they are CONSIDERING stopping retros after 08.. what does that do? makes people go out and buy the retro packs thinking that its gonna be the last of them, without caring about the price!!!

pretty ingenious marketing I might say..

^^^couldn't agree more! but what can we really do? nothing. if we want them, and can afford them, we will buy them. i know i will.
HOY! Pinoy ako!

Don't plan on quitting, but I will take '08 to cop what I missed in '07. Only plan on copping 3 pkgs for sure and possibly 6 total and since JB isn't releasing any other retros in '08 its that much easier to copp what was missed

havent been doing this that long so its still shoes out there that i must have...if i can get most of the packages that i want,ill move on to exclusive airs

I will get the playoffs. I also see where you're coming from in "quitting the game," because I honestly could care less about multiple packages of the same general color and sub par quality.

I don't think we realize that this is not an opportunity to pickup copies of our grails or past missed purchases. I just feel like these packages, however hyped they are, will disappoint. Even looking at the new pictures (thank you to those who posted) of the XIII and X package, I am more compelled to look the other way. I just see ridiculous resale prices, shady business, and big disappointment in these packages.

Forgive me for the rant. I know that very few will agree with me, and that is to be expected. When fairly priced packages of variety and quality come around, ill be adding to the 20+ page posts

I'm going start buying different shoes other then Jordans. it was a time when you had a pair of Js on your feet it meant something. Now and days i see kids outside str8 MERKIN their Js like it aint nothing :smh:
smh.gif
. So after these VIIIs, the X & XIII and the XI & XII package I'm just might be done with Js.
"Even If I Aint Good Lookin You Can Bet My Chick Is"

I guess I'll have to stick it through 2008. After that I might retire.
....and I Stays around J's like I's and K's

you slow down but you never quit.... I said the same thing 4 or 5 times...
TEAMKEVINGARNETT
LEVELL72@YAHOO.COM
FOR SALE: BRAND NEW AIR JORDAN LASER RETRO IV HAT ONLY. SIZE: S/M

damn . i been quit after the black and silver 5, and i dont miss it at all it feels good to have money in the bank lol, but i do want to see those XX3 to see what they came up with

sooner or later i will, but who knows? all it takes is 1 shoe to get you back in the game :lol:
laugh.gif
TEAM WASHINGTON WIZARDS
Arenas-Stevenson-Butler-Jamison-Haywood
One Team, One Goal!​

nah, there will be a couple packs im getting, and if i got some extra money, ill get a couple and resell, but not that much, im fair with reselling stuff, i mean i just sold my green bean V's and the wht/blk/red XIV's for like 20 dollars
Its official, we official, like officials, Class of 2007, I love yall stay up

nope cant do it, cant quit...the shoe game to me isn't about who has this or that or fu*kn' hypebeasts...ITS ABOUT THE SHOES!, so if i find a pair i want...i'll try to cop (for the right price), no guarantee's...

quitting? NO! but slowing down, yes... after these come out ill only be coppin the packs well the ones i like... after that i think im done with jordans unless they release more retros of OG colorways...

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

I aint gonna quit and I doubt I'm gonna slow down. I start college in the fall of 2008, but I still think I'll be getting shoes at the rate i do.
Looking for DTRT III, Last Shot XIV, Cinder XIV, Cool Grey IV, Chambray, Black Metallic V VII, Bred XIII, Cool Grey IX and Ginger XVI in sz 16.

Nah I'm just starting. I'm planning on getting the 6/17 or 7/16 and I have to see what colors are dropping for the 11/12 pack. I just started collecting for a year and if there are some nice releases from JB after next year I might cop but I might turn to SB Dunks instead :\
ohwell.gif

Sneakers are meant to be worn not stored.

Back
Top Bottom