Who is the all time most famous athlete in the world?

yall talking about ronaldo most popular right now

ppl all over the world wear jordans, and china mass counterfeits them. for sure china knows more of jordan than ronaldo. all time gotta be MJ.

yall talking about ronaldo most popular right now

ppl all over the world wear jordans, and china mass counterfeits them. for sure china knows more of jordan than ronaldo. all time gotta be MJ.
Yea, the question clearly says ALL TIME.

Not sure why people are speaking in modern terms.

Kinda off topic but i used to work with kids in 2011. I asked an 8 year old if she knew who Jordan was she said no. I asked if she knew who Michael Jackson was and she said 'the singer? Duh.' and mj was dead for 2 years at that point. Gave me the notion that singers are way more popular than athletes.

Right now its Ronaldo fairly easily.

Dude has it all speaks multiple languages elite at the most popular sport. Top one or two all time . Played for the most popular club in the world. Has the male model look and body. Dated a couple celebrities. Rape case will also add more popularity.

Kinda off topic but i used to work with kids in 2011. I asked an 8 year old if she knew who Jordan was she said no. I asked if she knew who Michael Jackson was and she said 'the singer? Duh.' and mj was dead for 2 years at that point. Gave me the notion that singers are way more popular than athletes.
Funny cause I asked a kid at work if they know who MJ is and they said nope but I know who Jesus Christ is

ask her in 2019 bet she dating a guy rocking off-white x jordans n now knows who he is

Back
Top Bottom