who is the next great white basketball star?

Speaking of white players, where the hell is Joe Alexander?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by DL2352

Look for Matt Harpring to have a breakout season soon.

matt_harpring-arton20989-240x240.jpg

i look for him to have some broken out teeth. i assume you were joking with this pic, but I just can't stand this guy.

also, some of you guys are being a little too generous with the word "great".

ERIC DEVENDORF dudes got SWAG x1000000 love him or hate him, he doesnt really care but he's got game for sure. NO to Mike Miller(back in the day he was amaybe but now he's a no.),Ricky Rubio(because he's from spain) no to Brian Cardinal(who are you kidding)no to Rob Kurz(dude is soft) and maybe to KevinLove yes to Blake Griffin(The whites have rights in this years racial draft word to chappelles show)

For all you geniuses who are saying Rubio.......
smh.gif

Who is the best black three point shooter in the NBA? Rudy Fernandez?

Originally Posted by 18key

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

Originally Posted by RawSheed

chase budinger
YESSIR!
This reminds me of something that happened last weekend. I was with my boy at an In-N-Out (we had just watched Watchmen) when the topic of the upcoming NBA Draft class came up. We were trying to decide on the draft order and during a part of the conversation my boy says "What about Chase Budinger?" A long awkward pause between us then I shot him this look like
grin.gif
. This complete stranger sitting nearby literally bursts out laughing, spitting some food out.
laugh.gif
Ahh, Chase Budinger. Never ceases to bring the lulz.
roll.gif
I'd be that guy listening in and just losing it.

But seriously, *!#% Kevin Love.
Fellas, I'm just gonna be honest with ya'll..... When Chase gets drafted I might become his very own YoungCheezy
frown.gif
laugh.gif

A sad but true realization that I'm gonna slurp all over him when he makes the league
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 18key

Originally Posted by RawSheed

chase budinger
YESSIR!
This reminds me of something that happened last weekend. I was with my boy at an In-N-Out (we had just watched Watchmen) when the topic of the upcoming NBA Draft class came up. We were trying to decide on the draft order and during a part of the conversation my boy says "What about Chase Budinger?" A long awkward pause between us then I shot him this look like
grin.gif
. This complete stranger sitting nearby literally bursts out laughing, spitting some food out.
laugh.gif
Ahh, Chase Budinger. Never ceases to bring the lulz.
roll.gif
I'd be that guy listening in and just losing it.

But seriously, *!#% Kevin Love.
Fellas, I'm just gonna be honest with ya'll..... When Chase gets drafted I might become his very own YoungCheezy
frown.gif
laugh.gif

A sad but true realization that I'm gonna slurp all over him when he makes the league
laugh.gif
Hope you enjoy Jerry Sloan's style of play.

nerd.gif

laugh.gif
i see what you did there......

^buuuuuut if that did happen, I wouldn't necessarily become a Jazz fan; but i do like Deron Williams.

If he gets drafted by a likeable team or a team that i already like then
pimp.gif

i.e. the Suns, Blazers, Hornets, Pacers, Kings
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom