Who is the worst owner in sports?

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Sarver IS managing the Suns poorly right now. They've lost a lot of really good talent and not got ANYTHING in return.
lol Truth.. The Suns did start slowly going downhill as soon as ownership went from Colangelo => Sarver..

Also.. I can't imagine what Jordan would be like as an owner if he bought the Bobcats, if his time as an NBA exec has shown us anything.. Hopefully,he'll at least rename that damn team..

Dude is seriously arguing Al Davis is the worse owner in all of sports.

laugh.gif
riiiiight.

Originally Posted by AG 47

Dude is seriously arguing Al Davis is the worse owner in all of sports.

laugh.gif
riiiiight.

no kidding. apparently people like donald sterling are nothing compared to horrible owners like al davis. he just evolved into a terrible owner i guess. threesuperbowls mean nothing because the past 6 years have been terrible.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by shaqrules

al davis, followed by jerry jones. both are terrible micro managers!!!

indifferent.gif
You obviously don't follow a lot of sports if you think twoHOF owners are the worst in sports.

Originally Posted by ALSDAMAN24

Originally Posted by shaqrules

al davis, followed by jerry jones. both are terrible micro managers!!!

indifferent.gif
You obviously don't follow a lot of sports if you think two HOF owners are the worst in sports.
Yes, his HOF resume has been built on his last 6 years, no doubt!

Originally Posted by NewZ05

Originally Posted by SneakerHeathen

Al Davis...

Hands down...
QFT
I think it's funny that the people saying Al is the worst owner in sports are NOT Raider fans, while all of us Raider fans recognize andrealize this just simply isn't true.

Originally Posted by swizzc

Al Davis...

Hands down...
QFT
I think it's funny that the people saying Al is the worst owner in sports are NOT Raider fans, while all of us Raider fans recognize and realize this just simply isn't true.
Funny that fans of a franchise are more likely to defend that franchise and people in it?

how in the hell is Al Davis, someone who desperately wants to win, (granted he may make some bad personnel choices), a worse owner than someone like DonaldSterling, who could give two $#+*% about winning?

I think people need to get over the DHB draft pick. The draft is when you pick up talent that you think may help your team when in the future? Key word, think.

No one was complaining when he went out there and drafted Jamarcus, or when he went out there and drafted DMac. In both cases, where it was clear cut and dry,who you needed to take, the Raiders went out and took those players. This year, there was no clearcut pick ( and don't give no !+%%+#$% about Crabtree), sowe went and got a player he liked. Why trade down? That player may not be there when you pick again. You weren't in the war room of any of the other teams,you don't know what they saw in him. Many teams gave him a first round grade. Plus, Crabtree didn't work out for any teams, including the Raiders, so Iguess Al didn't want to pay top 7 money for a player that he never got to test and workout on his own.

Originally Posted by besthandsInDM

Al Davis...

Hands down...
QFT
I think it's funny that the people saying Al is the worst owner in sports are NOT Raider fans, while all of us Raider fans recognize and realize this just simply isn't true.
Funny that fans of a franchise are more likely to defend that franchise and people in it?

because there are raider fans who HATE al davis. you might not think so but its a fact. but not even they would consider him the worst owner in sports. youthink we are all homers, we are just letting you know that you're opinion is pretty far fetched

Originally Posted by In Yo Nostril

Originally Posted by besthandsInDM

Al Davis...

Hands down...
QFT

because there are raider fans who HATE al davis. you might not think so but its a fact. but not even they would consider him the worst owner in sports. you think we are all homers, we are just letting you know that you're opinion is pretty far fetched
Exactly. I HATE the dude, but you cannot seriously say he is the worst owner in sports. He isn't even close.

has anyone mentioned robert sarver, him being cheap and a penny pincher helped ruin a good thing the suns had, selling draft pics, and making horrible moves aswell.

Originally Posted by In Yo Nostril

besthandsInDM wrote:

swizzc wrote:

NewZ05 wrote:

SneakerHeathen wrote:

Al Davis...

Hands down...
QFT
I think it's funny that the people saying Al is the worst owner in sports are NOT Raider fans, while all of us Raider fans recognize and
realize this just simply isn't true.

because there are raider fans who HATE al davis. you might not think so but its a fact. but not even they would consider him the worst owner in sports. you
think we are all homers, we are just letting you know that you're opinion is pretty far fetched

Exactly. I HATE the dude, but you cannot seriously say he is the worst owner in sports. He isn't even close.

I'm super critical of Al Davis. He's made plenty of mistakes when evaluating talent and handling coaches, but he's also won 3 SB's and hadseveral other SB appearances.

I don't see how anyone with a straight face can say Al Davis is the worst owner in all of sports when you have teams that are led by the same managementyear in and year out

who have not won nothing. The Al Davis of today is neither the best or worst owner in all of sports, he's somewhere in the lower half, but he DAMN sureain't last. To think that would

make one delulsional.

More facts about Al Davis' history and not the Al Davis that has the Raiders as a franchise most people seem to want nothing to do with...

Back
Top Bottom