Who is wrong in this situation?

To guy that asked if we smashed the answer is yes, we had a little thing for 7 months and a lot of things went down between us.

She considers the deck a favor so she expected it. No "thank you" after I did the second coat. Didn't think she'd stiff me for the storage though. I got a text from her saying she was going to pay me but I'm not gonna respond.

I'd rather not deal with the headache, I don't need the $100 bad enough to deal with her bs

To guy that asked if we smashed the answer is yes, we had a little thing for 7 months and a lot of things went down between us.

She considers the deck a favor so she expected it. No "thank you" after I did the second coat. Didn't think she'd stiff me for the storage though. I got a text from her saying she was going to pay me but I'm not gonna respond.

I'd rather not deal with the headache, I don't need the $100 bad enough to deal with her bs
Text her back

Get the money

Cut her off afterwards

You get the money you're owed and you don't have to deal with her anymore after that, problem solved.

Last edited:
Sounds like you went above and beyond. She's in the wrong for not paying you, fam. On top of that, you said she's a DM too, so it's not like she doesn't have the money lol.

You turning your nose up at $100 like you running a hedge fund . Get your money then FDB

AW HELLLLLLL NAW

honestly thats some bs

aint no way in hell she can just say "im not going to pay you because you had an attitude" 

you was there, you did what she asked, she decided not to finish, she need to pay you, and if she doesnt, dead her

sn: unless she been hooked you up numerous times in the past, then dont dead her, but thats still foul

Whoa... She got over on you pleighboy...

Sounds like she was getting free pipe, free labor and had you out of character getting frustrated. :smh:

Take the L and keep it moving by turning the L into a lesson. I hate when females play that "wait til I'm ready to deal with you" bs. That's enough to make me not call or text again.

She had you out of your zone. Just know in the future when "doing a favor" that you need to be breaded up in advance and then fed after.

DISCLAIMER: No longer a player, just speaking from past experiences, helping a brother out. :lol: :nerd:

Last edited:

You turning your nose up at $100 like you running a hedge fund . Get your money then FDB
hol up hol up hol up

hol up hol up hol up
yooooooooooooooooooooooooo

someone tell me somethin please

what happened to Gold St.?

Whoa... She got over on you pleighboy...

Sounds like she was getting free pipe, free labor and had you out of character getting frustrated. :smh:

Take the L and keep it moving by turning the L into a lesson. I hate when females play that "wait til I'm ready to deal with you" bs. That's enough to make me not call or text again.

She had you out of your zone. Just know in the future when "doing a favor" that you need to be breaded up in advance and then fed after.

DISCLAIMER: No longer a player, just speaking from past experiences, helping a brother out. :lol: :nerd:

Yea I did take the L and appreciate all the advice and laughs. I'm definitely not this guy and her getting me out of character shouldn't have happened. I don't need somebody like that in my life.

I deaded it the other night and blocked her # so that's that. I did get played for free labor though smh...took my kind hearted nature and exposed it

THIS INFURIATES ME! >:

It made me beyond angry but like I said when someone does me wrong its out of character for me to lose my cool. I couldn't control my anger with her when we would fight and that's not the person I've been for 27 years.

I needed the $ but not to the point to where it would stress me out being involved with her. I feel so much more at peace knowing I don't have to deal with her anymore.

The lesson I learned from this is to NOT let somebody get you out of character, instead cut them off. When they think they have something you need they will exploit you and you become someone you DO NOT want to be. I was miserable but I feel like a weight has been lifted on my shoulders.

I'm still dusting myself off but it comes with the process. Just looking forward to moving on with my life and only allowing positive people in.

Last edited:
Good move, because a woman that intentionally presses your buttons to get under your skin or plays games to show control is trouble. You don't need that my dude. That's how dudes catch cases.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom