WHO REMEMBERS EKIN702? What happened to him? Methodman? Dirty? OG NT's ONLY

How about Slam Ed?

I remember he posted something on the AF1 thread a few months back then dipped.

^ I remember selling that guy some PE Sheed AF1's I found at the Folsom outlet back in the day for a grip.

I got em for $70 LOL

^ I remember selling that guy some PE Sheed AF1's I found at the Folsom outlet back in the day for a grip.

I got em for $70 LOL

Ekin702 is still living in Las Vegas.  I visit him whenever I'm in town, he is no longer in the forum shops to the best of my knowledge.

Ekin702 is still living in Las Vegas.  I visit him whenever I'm in town, he is no longer in the forum shops to the best of my knowledge.

Originally Posted by DeNs415

How about Slam Ed?

You can keep up with Slam Ed via @RussBengtson.  Always give that man respect for putting me on to NT back in 99.

Originally Posted by DeNs415

How about Slam Ed?

You can keep up with Slam Ed via @RussBengtson.  Always give that man respect for putting me on to NT back in 99.

Originally Posted by GetHigh420

^ AirMag Whattup! What happened to Paulo too aka PCrizzy ?

Sup buddy, Crizzy currently resides in the Philippines loving life, he's doin well and turned himself into a wild multisport athlete.  Dude has dropped about 80-100 lbs.

Sup buddy, Crizzy currently resides in the Philippines loving life, he's doin well and turned himself into a wild multisport athlete.  Dude has dropped about 80-100 lbs.

^I'm gonna try and find him on FB. That was my guy.

Haven't seen him since the HUF SB release at Huf on Hayes.

^I'm gonna try and find him on FB. That was my guy.

Haven't seen him since the HUF SB release at Huf on Hayes.

Originally Posted by airmag15

PCrizzy pick up posts.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by airmag15

PCrizzy pick up posts.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JR Paperstacks

Didn't Rev start working at Adidas or something?

or was it Reebok?

puma...i miss rev...always had my back. same with ekin

and ekin's around! he just underground like many
tired.gif

Originally Posted by JR Paperstacks

Didn't Rev start working at Adidas or something?

or was it Reebok?

puma...i miss rev...always had my back. same with ekin

and ekin's around! he just underground like many
tired.gif

Yeah I feel like a few things started to happen to make the OGs stop posting...................Oversaturation, Nike getting wise to us as a group and milking every penny, "collecting" becoming more mainstream and "being a sneakerhead" became the thing to do....all contributed to the "OGs" of niketalk posting less frequently.......At the end of the day though you really cant get mad because it was those same people who sort of created this "sneakerhead" culture and brought it to the masses via the evolution of technology and the internet.  The so called "Love" and "Passion" for most has dwindled down and although, still there, cant really relate to the newer generation of "Fakes" beings pumped out by the once sacred Nike.........Change and growth is a constant part of life and is necassary for survival........Sorry for the rant just some random thoughts..............

Yeah I feel like a few things started to happen to make the OGs stop posting...................Oversaturation, Nike getting wise to us as a group and milking every penny, "collecting" becoming more mainstream and "being a sneakerhead" became the thing to do....all contributed to the "OGs" of niketalk posting less frequently.......At the end of the day though you really cant get mad because it was those same people who sort of created this "sneakerhead" culture and brought it to the masses via the evolution of technology and the internet.  The so called "Love" and "Passion" for most has dwindled down and although, still there, cant really relate to the newer generation of "Fakes" beings pumped out by the once sacred Nike.........Change and growth is a constant part of life and is necassary for survival........Sorry for the rant just some random thoughts..............

Back
Top Bottom