WHO REMEMBERS EKIN702? What happened to him? Methodman? Dirty? OG NT's ONLY

Originally Posted by airmag15

OG Haters in the house as well.
roll.gif

Go E-Thugs 
grin.gif
i hope you don't mean me.
ohwell.gif

Man a reunion would be AWESOME. It's good to know all the OG's are still lurkin.

And sheeesh I can't believe EKIN702 came out the cuts. Teenagers now bro!?!

I've honestly enjoyed the last 10+ years on this site. I've met a lot of good people and friends for life on here.

I love all you guys.

Man a reunion would be AWESOME. It's good to know all the OG's are still lurkin.

And sheeesh I can't believe EKIN702 came out the cuts. Teenagers now bro!?!

I've honestly enjoyed the last 10+ years on this site. I've met a lot of good people and friends for life on here.

I love all you guys.

An EKIN post was the reason I signed up under my OG name back in '00.  Wallet breakers
30t6p3b.gif

Had me skipping lunch for a month straight, stuffing $5 bills into a sock
pimp.gif

An EKIN post was the reason I signed up under my OG name back in '00.  Wallet breakers
30t6p3b.gif

Had me skipping lunch for a month straight, stuffing $5 bills into a sock
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by justforkickz

what about "TheRealHundreds" and "Jsyck"? what ever happen to those guys?
TRH and I think DOM (?) getting into heated arguments in the WDYWT threads
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Luong1209

laugh.gif

the pics they posted was
eek.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

the pics they posted was
eek.gif
laugh.gif

This post just remind me of how long I've been a member here. Wow....

Good to see you post EKIN. and thanks for serving our country.

This post just remind me of how long I've been a member here. Wow....

Good to see you post EKIN. and thanks for serving our country.

Originally Posted by EKIN702

First things first...

From Cicero Avenue: "HE LOST HIS JOB AT NIKETOWN FOR LEAKING THE JORDAN XVIII PICS"

I kinda wish you put a LOL or a JK after that statement.  I really worked hard for making a name for myself within NIKE, it's corporation and NIKETALK.  Something as small as this kinda disappoints me =  \  FYI, I'm still a valuable employee.  I hope I didn't get fired.  I would hate to return the paychecks I've been collecting from them since 1997.  Oooo, and their "free" stuff too. Yikes.

"HE TRIED TO COME BACK AS AIRMAX2K3"

Yep.  That wasn't working.  That just goes to show that you can't replace an original.  Man, I LOVE YOU NIKETALKERS!  No @@@@.

Onward...

Truly the good ol' days...I really miss them.  I still check on NT, can't break that habit.  I still have my AIM, I still wear my J's.  I have teenagers (believe it or not!) and when their friends come over to the house wearing the "latest" footwear and they start to talk about shoes, I just chuckle.  These kids really know their stuff.  My kids are waiting for the day that they can fit my shoes.

So what am I doing now?  I'm serving my country.  I've been in the NAVY (Seabees) since 2001.  Seen and done ALOT of crazy things that made me appreciate life.  I don't have the freedom to talk in public but WOW is all I can say. 

Shout out to the millions of friends I made on NIKETALK that had my back throughout the years, you know who you are.  I enjoyed every minute of it:  friday night "walletbreakers", "confirming" rumours, sneaking out pictures on a FLOPPY DISK.  YES, FLOPPY DISKS.  

Thanks Method Man, KingCrux, Retro Kid, Air Mag and ellaesco (i love you girl!) for always having my back.

Dang, we really need a reunion.

Much respect to each and every one of you

EKIN702
This right here was worth me logging back in. I just need to say thank you for making NT so special to so many people so many years ago.

First things first...

From Cicero Avenue: "HE LOST HIS JOB AT NIKETOWN FOR LEAKING THE JORDAN XVIII PICS"

I kinda wish you put a LOL or a JK after that statement.  I really worked hard for making a name for myself within NIKE, it's corporation and NIKETALK.  Something as small as this kinda disappoints me =  \  FYI, I'm still a valuable employee.  I hope I didn't get fired.  I would hate to return the paychecks I've been collecting from them since 1997.  Oooo, and their "free" stuff too. Yikes.

Yep.  That wasn't working.  That just goes to show that you can't replace an original.  Man, I LOVE YOU NIKETALKERS!  No @@@@.

Onward...

Truly the good ol' days...I really miss them.  I still check on NT, can't break that habit.  I still have my AIM, I still wear my J's.  I have teenagers (believe it or not!) and when their friends come over to the house wearing the "latest" footwear and they start to talk about shoes, I just chuckle.  These kids really know their stuff.  My kids are waiting for the day that they can fit my shoes.

So what am I doing now?  I'm serving my country.  I've been in the NAVY (Seabees) since 2001.  Seen and done ALOT of crazy things that made me appreciate life.  I don't have the freedom to talk in public but WOW is all I can say. 

Shout out to the millions of friends I made on NIKETALK that had my back throughout the years, you know who you are.  I enjoyed every minute of it:  friday night "walletbreakers", "confirming" rumours, sneaking out pictures on a FLOPPY DISK.  YES, FLOPPY DISKS.  

Thanks Method Man, KingCrux, Retro Kid, Air Mag and ellaesco (i love you girl!) for always having my back.

EKIN702
This right here was worth me logging back in. I just need to say thank you for making NT so special to so many people so many years ago.

First things first...

Onward...

EKIN702

eek.gif

What a pleasant surprise to see that name posting on NT.........Man, i still remember those ugly ++@ XVIII where the NT banner was, then it was taken down because of nike.....Hoping and praying that those werent the real thing....SMH

First things first...

Onward...

EKIN702

eek.gif

What a pleasant surprise to see that name posting on NT.........Man, i still remember those ugly ++@ XVIII where the NT banner was, then it was taken down because of nike.....Hoping and praying that those werent the real thing....SMH

Originally Posted by Tetsujin23

laugh.gif
the pics they posted was
eek.gif
laugh.gif
Then the talks of "If you came to my hood"...

Originally Posted by Tetsujin23

laugh.gif
the pics they posted was
eek.gif
laugh.gif
Then the talks of "If you came to my hood"...

Back
Top Bottom