"Who said that?" © Wale

Originally Posted by Robby Valentino

I vividly remember Orenthal begging...then feeling the need to constantly remind NT that Wale shouted him and his gf out at a show...your a groupie
roll.gif

Well damn
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Lame come in here co signing after everything is just about settled.

why would any one want to live/go to/affiliate themselves with baltimore? place is a dump.

I vividly remember Orenthal begging...then feeling the need to constantly remind NT that Wale shouted him and his gf out at a show...your a groupie
roll.gif

Got Em
laugh.gif
damn tip riders

Originally Posted by Ryanbbn1

why would any one want to live/go to/affiliate themselves with baltimore? place is a dump.

Bamma you're from Northern Virginia.

NEXT!

My-T.

roll.gif

Originally Posted by MyTsharp

Bamma you're from Northern Virginia.

NEXT!

My-T.
NOVA > Baltimore...by a long shot

baltimore has to be one of the worst places in the u.s. to live.

The dudes in your avatar don't even claim that part of the their state. Why should you?

My-T.

Originally Posted by The R0yal Family

roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by OrenthalJames

Originally Posted by INFAMOUS

2Dope has the whole set up from Chicago.
everyone watch the first video (i think its in the first video, havent watched yet) and watch my man come and slap my hand only and dedicate a song to my girl
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
had so much fun at that damn concert. man
smh.gif

-The Juice
men should not be groupies....

im bored ...

so why not

Originally Posted by dimez81

Originally Posted by The R0yal Family

roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by OrenthalJames

Originally Posted by INFAMOUS

2Dope has the whole set up from Chicago.
everyone watch the first video (i think its in the first video, havent watched yet) and watch my man come and slap my hand only and dedicate a song to my girl
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
had so much fun at that damn concert. man
smh.gif

-The Juice
men should not be groupies....

im bored ...

so why not

roll.gif

the "man" part is killing me the most. dude sat back, and reminisced on the night and sighed. "man"
roll.gif

"wale touched my hand. I'll never wash my hand again" ##$ N_
smh.gif

Originally Posted by PolosandDunks

damn this DMV, Bmore and all that talk is confusing. All of it seem the same to me
laugh.gif

It really is man.

But because Baltimore and DC are 45 mins apart and have similar YET different cultures, they're in constant battle with eachother.

I've lived in both metro areas, and quite frankly, they're the same damn city.
laugh.gif

A white kid from Northern Virginia would say that Bmore is a dump.

Also, I love how the focus of the thread has turned for the 4th time.

My-T.

Cliffs:
  • Huge Wale fan
  • Met him in person
  • Lost all respect
Funny story..i respected the +$%$ outta this dude..as far as his music goes..knew nothing of his personality..never stepped foot in the regional forum.

this all changed in April when I brought buddy to perform @ Purdue...i was actually looking forward to meeting this dude...both being Nigerian n +$%$
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
....Hours before the show, I go backstage and try to chop it upwith buddy..me being a fan & all....i try to shake hands with dude and buddy hit me the DJ Paul 2 finger hand shake...thats disrespectful as hell in myeyes...but i thought nothin of it cuz a n_ was still geeked i put the whole show together in like 2 weeks..i'm a materials engineering major and a personaltrainer...puttin together shows isnt my forte plus i was backstage w/ an artist i @%*+*@ with (16h - 16h)...

moving on..dude started gettin tight bout the catering n +$%$....and started takin it out on his agent Jesse who is a cool %%* dude..but Wale be punkin'the +$%$ outta him.. As a fan, watchin this unfold...my respect for buddy just starts declining...but I had to keep it professional..still had to pay his %%*and get my blog interview (yeah i blog but i'll *@*! u up PU$$Y)..matter of fact if u watch the interview, i bring up NT w/o even knowing about the DMVforum and dude gets tight...but the whole time dude is tight, Young Chris and Tre are chillin with the
smh.gif
on LOCK..they tellin me like "That's Wale" and i'm like
grin.gif
...Wale disappears till showtime after that...i chop it up with Young Chris &Tre giving them workout tips & all that
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
...2 COOOL %%* dudes..all the best to Young Chris and his tape and Tre & UCB...

The show was
pimp.gif
but I was better off not meeting dude. Incidents like theSneaker Pimps thing as well as this dude threatening AGtheKid's life on Twitter, sending Bo to e-goon n +$%$ has completely obliterated my respect fordude.

That whole freshman class is just
smh.gif
....Someone on Twitter said it the bestabout them n_s. "They have the arrogance of Kanye, the greasy talk of 50, and the catalogue of Spliff Starr"

Originally Posted by MyTsharp

Originally Posted by PolosandDunks

damn this DMV, Bmore and all that talk is confusing. All of it seem the same to me
laugh.gif

I've lived in both metro areas, and quite frankly, they're the same damn city.
laugh.gif

Man you lived in both metro areas...you ain't live in both cities...ol Wale ++# %#*#$

Back
Top Bottom