right you are cruisin on me
eyes.gif
. Usain Bolt olympic winnerthis guy.
-The Juice

From NahRight comments:

1. http://www.twitter.com/autrgs
    Martin Margiela Mane Says:
    June 30th, 2009 at 6:38 pm
    *builds entire image off of kanye, but always remains 10 steps behind, style-wise*

*gets scheisster, madoff-like management*

*bromances mark ronson to get signed to innascope*

*utilizes silly voice inflections to "differentiate"*

*isn't actually that nice*

is wale
  1. FaMs! Says:
    June 30th, 2009 at 6:48 pm
    eskay Says:

June 30th, 2009 at 6:43 pm
    lol @ %+$#%+ not knowing what a hipster is but throwing the word around willy nilly.

Word Wale is not a Hipster, he's the monkey on a leash that follows the Italian man that plays the accordion for nickels.
*Supermans into a coffin*

I posted that after the concert. I was amped like all of Chicago was you dult.

I mean I haven't been to the Chi since last summer. But when I was there... ain't nobodyyyyyyy know who he was but I guess things change. I'vealways wished him the best of luck but he takes more L's than the Nationals.

People talking about hating???

Nah y'all are just loving way toooooooo hard. All of these Whay-laid "Adam & Steves "are going crazy.

All on y'all Knees giving up the "Chin nods" till your teeth fall out
laugh.gif

Thread jumped 10 pages over night and yall still not going to purchase the album. Stop faking
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Destination Kicks

I posted that after the concert. I was amped like all of Chicago was you dult.

I mean I haven't been to the Chi since last summer. But when I was there... ain't nobodyyyyyyy know who he was but I guess things change. I've always wished him the best of luck but he takes more L's than the Nationals.
The line to get into the building to see his concert streched for about 3 or 4 blocks. And afterwards everyone was buzzin about how dope theconcert was.

-The Juice

Wow.

Im a big fan of dudes music but dont even think i can respect him as man after reading all this.

It's no even funny anymore its just sad.

smh.gif

honestly theres no winning with you guys, if wale didnt do anything yall would be saying wale got %@+!@$! out by some chubby white dude

and now that he did something yall are saying he thinks hes tough cause he slapped the hat off some white kid

Originally Posted by SoFreakinWavy
agreed,
only "dirt" I see on him is that he shouts out DC, DMV and gets no love there, eh, who cares, most artists do this until they get big and fooleveryone
laugh.gif

I respect the DC heads in here but it just comes off as some "crabs in the bucket" stuff, let him rep w/e he wants
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom