roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by TheTim11

Cliffs:
  • Huge Wale fan
  • Met him in person
  • Lost all respect
Funny story..i respected the +$%$ outta this dude..as far as his music goes..knew nothing of his personality..never stepped foot in the regional forum.

this all changed in April when I brought buddy to perform @ Purdue...i was actually looking forward to meeting this dude...both being Nigerian n +$%$
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
....Hours before the show, I go backstage and try to chop it up with buddy..me being a fan & all....i try to shake hands with dude and buddy hit me the DJ Paul 2 finger hand shake...thats disrespectful as hell in my eyes...but i thought nothin of it cuz a n_ was still geeked i put the whole show together in like 2 weeks..i'm a materials engineering major and a personal trainer...puttin together shows isnt my forte plus i was backstage w/ an artist i @%*+*@ with (16h - 16h)...

moving on..dude started gettin tight bout the catering n +$%$....and started takin it out on his agent Jesse who is a cool %%* dude..but Wale be punkin' the +$%$ outta him.. As a fan, watchin this unfold...my respect for buddy just starts declining...but I had to keep it professional..still had to pay his %%* and get my blog interview (yeah i blog but i'll *@*! u up PU$$Y)..matter of fact if u watch the interview, i bring up NT w/o even knowing about the DMV forum and dude gets tight...but the whole time dude is tight, Young Chris and Tre are chillin with the
smh.gif
on LOCK..they tellin me like "That's Wale" and i'm like
grin.gif
...Wale disappears till showtime after that...i chop it up with Young Chris & Tre giving them workout tips & all that
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
...2 COOOL %%* dudes..all the best to Young Chris and his tape and Tre & UCB...

The show was
pimp.gif
but I was better off not meeting dude. Incidents like the Sneaker Pimps thing as well as this dude threatening AGtheKid's life on Twitter, sending Bo to e-goon n +$%$ has completely obliterated my respect for dude.

That whole freshman class is just
smh.gif
....Someone on Twitter said it the best about them n_s. "They have the arrogance of Kanye, the greasy talk of 50, and the catalogue of Spliff Starr"

Wow....
smh.gif
this dude the more i hear about him...
smh.gif

*waits for Wale's Publicist to respond*

Originally Posted by Robby Valentino

I vividly remember Orenthal begging...then feeling the need to constantly remind NT that Wale shouted him and his gf out at a show...your a groupie
roll.gif

84e16b3af1df0be5fb0925e16c44a1ddbfb70e00.jpg

i remember...he was the dude talking about he went w/ his girl
laugh.gif
....i love NT

80736a7d3243f901d8c501c3e52cf3db988714ce.gif

but yo my granddad loves B-more and talks about it all the time (he originally from NC)....ima go up and visit him after i graduate next summer...can'twait

AGtheKid's life on Twitter

nerd.gif
when did this happen? lol

Originally Posted by space jam XI

harm and myt just mad cause this guy aint put their city on the map?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
I'm from Gaithersburg, Maryland.

I went to college in Baltimore. Stayed there after I finished. My daughter was born here.

My-T.

i just now watched the vid
that was extra corny

smh.gif

!$!*+@ be choosin they battles very wisely. bet money if that woulda been a black dude who even looked a lil bit like he can throw some hands, dude woulda justshut his mouth and never tried to take it next level. gonna pick on the chubby white dude
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

blah blah blah blah. $!#$@% are still lame campin out in here. Rummaging through old threads now? Bored? No n_____ you have no life so you trying to gete-fame, stop it child
laugh.gif

Bmore still lame
Wale > your lives.

your typing on NT hating. While dude is on tour. And I'm relaxing with a Blue Moon in hand eating some New York style pizza
pimp.gif
About throw on Back to the Feature in the whip and cruise to a gathering amongstfriends
-The Juice

reading that other thread I never knew Wale was at A&T back in 06.....but i barely knew about dude back then but he probably was shown a lot of lovebecause a bunch of our students are from the DMV

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

i just now watched the vid
that was extra corny

smh.gif

!$!*+@ be choosin they battles very wisely. bet money if that woulda been a black dude who even looked a lil bit like he can throw some hands, dude woulda just shut his mouth and never tried to take it next level. gonna pick on the chubby white dude
laugh.gif
you ain't lyin. I enjoy some of Wale's music, dude is dumb talented. but how sensitive can you be? c'mon your making yourself looklike a female.

Originally Posted by OrenthalJames

indifferent.gif

blah blah blah blah. $!#$@% are still lame campin out in here. Rummaging through old threads now? Bored? No n_____ you have no life so you trying to get e-fame, stop it child
laugh.gif

Bmore still lame
Wale > your lives.

your typing on NT hating. While dude is on tour. And I'm relaxing with a Blue Moon in hand eating some New York style pizza
pimp.gif
About throw on Back to the Feature in the whip and cruise to a gathering amongst friends
-The Juice
obviously Wale > is greater then your life.

man.

indifferent.gif

blah blah blah blah. $!#$@% are still lame campin out in here. Rummaging through old threads now? Bored? No n_____ you have no life so you trying to get e-fame, stop it child
laugh.gif

Bmore still lame
Wale > your lives.

pimp.gif
About throw on Back to the Feature in the whip and cruise to a gathering amongst friends
-The Juice

someone post that Henz0 .gif and replace him wit Wale
laugh.gif

let the man nuts breathe
smh.gif

and how u gon say he tryin' to get e-fame when u was pressed as hell that Wale touched ur hand and told everybody, "look....that was my hand that Waletouched!!!!11111"

stoneface yaself for that

N_ went home and fapped with that hand on some "I'm gonna get signed now mama watch" type @@!%. This N_ like the janitor at a health clinic.Always there to wipe up some juices
smh.gif

Originally Posted by HARMCITY45

indifferent.gif

laugh.gif

Bmore still lame
Wale > your lives.

pimp.gif
-The Juice

laugh.gif
You still a groupie !++$ licker ({}) bwatty boy.... Look at your post... You are emotionally distraught at the savage ethering of your baby boo... You +%$#$! fruit... My left nut alone >> Bale... So play you postion and get back to massaging that %@!*@ balls... #+***$
o0o0o0o0o00oo SNAP! son. He got me!

Oh no he didnt, just post a typical NT "your a D-rider" ayo response. Mad creative Dave Chappelle.

Oh please I'm begging you PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! Stop it. Your cunning wit is going to make feel extra but hurtlike most of you dudes in here. Mad cause Wale somehow gained success despite your opposition.

-The Juice

Originally Posted by r0yalty

N_ went home and fapped with that hand on some "I'm gonna get signed now mama watch" type @@!%. This N_ like the janitor at a health clinic. Always there to wipe up some juices
smh.gif
59650183.jpg

HUH?

Congrats, you are officially the Tony Yayo of internet NT insults. Have Harmcity ghostwrite your responses from now on. At least his jokes are full blownhomosexual and more cursing.

-The Juice

Originally Posted by Robby Valentino

I vividly remember Orenthal begging...then feeling the need to constantly remind NT that Wale shouted him and his gf out at a show...your a groupie
roll.gif
You bring shame upon your city for all that _____ you was/are/and will be doing sir...
Bamma you're from Northern Virginia.

NEXT!

My-T.
funkmaster-flex-mm01.jpg

nuclear-explosion.jpg

Originally Posted by HARMCITY45

I don't give 2 %+%@% about the %@*#$+ success...

That's what you're not understanding...

That what makes you a stan...

You don't see the ****ery....

Cuz you are apart of the ****ery..

No need for to get all creative dissin you chump !$#...

You ethered you self...

your chump !$# had nothing better to say other than diss my city...

You amped as %%@@ about a MAN...

A MAN, touching your hand..

Come on now doggie...

Who's really losing at life?

It damn sure ain't me
laugh.gif

I piss standin up...

I doubt you do the same frome you womanly !$# post
I posted that after the concert. I was amped like all of Chicago was you dult. Dudes acting like they don't write MethodMan sized essays afterthey get back from a concert ie any Kanye/Jay/Nas/Drake concert.
laugh.gif

I don't care about what Wale has done in his personal life. That has NOTHING to do with me. He makes good music, so I am a fan. Period. I don't care ifpeople on the Eastcoast dont like him. What does that have to do with his music? Nothing. Ethered myself? ...its the internet dumb dumb

And thank you for telling me how YOU piss.

Harmcity is a BadInfluenz on the NT Music forum

-The Juice

Back
Top Bottom