"Who said that?" © Wale

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

Did Wale even post in here yet??? Usually he responds to NT when you down talk him, he real sensitive. Him smacking off someone hat and throwing a Carmelo Anthony punch is not a good look for his career
Yeah he posted earlier in the thread just saying he snapped and apologized or some @!$$ like that

i just read 30 pages of wale nonsense. old thread and this thread. woah.

like not love his music.
he's lame for his actions only because in the setting he did it. then again you cant blame him that a young hypebeast running off at the mouth flexing wassoft.
have been convinced dude is a clown suffering from pms.

cant approve of these actions / stories bro.

Homeboy just thought he was wack, like a lot of dudes in NY I know do
laugh.gif

I got no problems with his music though...with the lineup that show had, I'd want him off the stage too if he was up there for 30 minutes and all the otherdudes are after him
laugh.gif

TheTim11 wrote:

moving on..dude started gettin tight bout the catering n +$%$....and started takin it out on his agent Jesse who is a cool %%* dude..but Wale be punkin' the +$%$ outta him.. As a fan, watchin this unfold...my respect for buddy just starts declining...but I had to keep it professional..still had to pay his %%* and get my blog interview (yeah i blog but i'll *@*! u up PU$$Y)..matter of fact if u watch the interview, i bring up NT w/o even knowing about the DMV forum and dude gets tight...but the whole time dude is tight, Young Chris and Tre are chillin with the
smh.gif
on LOCK..they tellin me like "That's Wale" and i'm like
grin.gif
...Wale disappears till showtime after that...i chop it up with Young Chris & Tre giving them workout tips & all that
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
...2 COOOL %%* dudes..

That about sums it up. Similar stories from city to city.

Tre' went to Coolidge (D.C. high school). Actually, if I didn't get in trouble and forced to run from the city asap, we would went to school together,because I came from Paul (junior high school up the street). He's always been like that, ole' L.L. Cool Tre', B.J. Armstrong %@%...

But trust me, for posting that, you're a "hater" now.

laugh.gif

In Psych, it's called "emotional displacement". In the words of Common, "We all got issues,he never handled his."

In basketball, for example, it's called your "basketball IQ." Reason why teams covent it so much. You in a situation, you have 10 options, youmust react, what decision are you gonna make? He LACKS that 'basketball IQ'. Not in his rhymes, but in his actions.

It's gotten to the point now, that I don't think its something to laugh about. Real talk. IT'S NOT.

Here in Richmond a couple months ago, my phone kept blowing up while I was in class (trying to obtain my MBA before I die). Cuz popping off at the mouthabout ME. Keep in mind that I haven't had a convo with this knucklehead in over 2 years. I don't claim to bea "king" anywhere, but I'm well known and respected, especially among the younger sneaker crowd.

Lil' sneaker youngins kept texting me, bammas texting me, not really instigating, but in outright SHOCK that thisSUPERSTAR ON THE RISE is at his own "autograph/meet and greet" event, and I'm even brought up... Loudenough so all can hear.

I'm honestly in CLASS, and he coming off at the mouth as if I'm running from him. NO LIE.
laugh.gif
So, Bammas verifying I'm actually at the Business School and what not.
laugh.gif
roll.gif

ONLY reason I made my appearance to the show (store owners invited me after this), and made SURE he knew I was there (I stood in center directly facing the stage and him the ENTIREtime, whole stage knew I was there), is because everyone kept texinf me predicting he'd say something about MEDIRECTLY at the show. So, instead of he said/she said, I wanted to see if he was really 'bout it. Just for entertainment purposes. My'IQ' told me, its a win/win for me anyway just showing up, I jive outsatged him when I walked in.
laugh.gif

What happens? He switches up, says ON STAGE, "Oh yeah, NT hates me" and I get a drumstick intentionallythrown in my direction a little later.

I'm in V.I.P with the store owners that co-sponsored the event, and they just
smh.gif
and
roll.gif
. And, the show was very, very good BTW.

I thought I was being a little paronoid and petty after the fact, UNTIL he did the same thing at the Bmore show... But this time, he executed, calling "HarmCity"out in front of a crowd that had about 5 TRUE baltimorians in it... after he CONFIRMS "Harm" is not there.

I get a call that night, and I'm
roll.gif
. ENTERTAINMENT!

So that's the dude you're dealing with.

But, in the words of Young Chris, "That's just WALE".

And, just like Young Chris, I've learned to accept it and move on.

Which is MORE reason why, I can't respect that video.

I will ALWAYS respect his talent though.

Originally Posted by The R0yal Family

bammas must got me confused cuz i don't have any hate for the man..and i support his music.

i don't support certain things he does, and especially when i know a few people involved in the situation...but never not one time can anybody say i, "hated" on Wale or had a "crab in the barrel mentality"...get real.

so pretty much, i'm here for the jokes. if i see somethin' funny, i'll laugh...along with a few others from the area. we are allowed to comment because this hits close to home for a lot of people involved. some of y'all who ain't from here don't get it..while some do.
same here...i've always said i liked some of his music.there tracks he has that i think are
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
and some garbage...

i have all his music in my iphone and listen to it try to convince myself to like it....but i dont...

im not gonna fake and say i like his music just cause i want to support hometown...if its trash its trash....i wouldnt buy the album but def download it. andthat just real

as for hating on him naw....i wish homie much sucesss.. I've help promote parties and events featuring dude...i more respect his grind and that he becamean industry artist.

but if you do something thats wack you def gonna get clowned for it and that how it is...especially in our area

alll this is is comedy to most of us from the dmv not hate.....

we would clown you and still be cool with you....

Originally Posted by Twig1026

Homeboy just thought he was wack, like a lot of dudes in NY I know do
laugh.gif

I got no problems with his music though...with the lineup that show had, I'd want him off the stage too if he was up there for 30 minutes and all the other dudes are after him
laugh.gif

This had me
roll.gif

I get a drumstick intentionally thrown in my direction a little later
Seriously..... who does that???!!!!!
laugh.gif
Did he bite hisbottom lip and make a "Heeunmmph" sound?

Wow... just wow... I've heard this story before.. but it ALWAYS amazes me..
eek.gif

All I REALLY wanna know is though... Did he get to hit Lady Pink Toes... cause if she turned around ,...Ida smashed it like it was the night before my wedding.

Tommie... no disrespect to Harm.. Hes my designated BMore protector.... ole Weebay lookin Boi but Bmore and DC the same.... ? Come on... Wale shud Kufi slapyou for that!!!!
roll.gif

Originally Posted by VaGixxer

On second thought I take back what I said. After thinking some more dude was just looking like a idiot. I watched the vid again and I don't respect that or your response. A Richmond cat would have smacked you with more money that you've seen from 8 shows and keep his stack. Then again the type of dudes who go to your shows are the kid of dudes you can test like that. Should have grabbed you and pulled you over the barrier. IF YOUR SO UPSET WITH EVERYONE HOW BOUT YOU MAKE IT OUT TO BMORE JULY 11th. And get up with your fellow members. Since your "of" the people. heard to many stories about this dude from people who've had personal experiences with him or know him personally. His own people know he's a clown HE just don't know it. First ones to dog you out. They around you for that money. Word on the grapevine in the DMV is you can't even get your MONEY straight. Gettin took by managers ETC. Music is dope, but the person putting it out clearly is not. I don't expect dude to be around long. Going to end up taking that Akon route anyway chasing the money. (Can't knock it) GO AHEAD and GO/BE POP we already know thats what your doing and don't try to defend yourself so the true hip hop heads will co-sign you. I'm not hating I'm just keeping it real. I've already said to much.
laugh.gif

JUST MAKE MUSIC.
WOW... this is true though...

I respect Wale ..like his music...but i agree its only gonna get worse..

Originally Posted by MyTsharp

Lavan and Rock.

Negus are Negus.

No matter if its DC or Bmore or Birmingham.

My-T.
This I will co-sign on with.. to an extent.

Harm's folks wear ManPri's though.. lol Im breaking out Water Hoses from the 60's if I see that down in PG....

In basketball, for example, it's called your "basketball IQ." Reason why teams covent it so much. You in a situation, you have 10 options, you must react, what decision are you gonna make? He LACKS that 'basketball IQ'. Not in his rhymes, but in his actions.

Thank god you referred to sports, otherwise he might've still been confused. Although I think you should've thrown in some similes referencing random90's college point guards...

Harm's folks wear ManPri's though

Hahahaha, I was in Park Heights the other day and just could not stop laughing at people still wearing those...

And DC %%*@$+ wear skinny Jeans and 992's w/ lil %*% Northface jackets....
This.. I sadly have to admit...

Touche'..And I wish they'd stop.... with that craze going on... there won't be any kids born in 2020 thru 2025

I'd rather wear manpri's....
full.jpg

THANKS FOR HELPING ME WASTE A WHOLE LOT OF TIME AT WORK THIS MORNING.
roll.gif
roll.gif

I saw Harm wearing some SHANTS with some vans
eek.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Everybody coming out with a Wale story lol
Wale has to be professional about it you just cant go off into the crowd caus one day you gonna run into the wrong crowd .
But wasnt the dudes in his own camp talking about him behind his back tho ?

I thought it was funny till he went into the crowd...he could kept going on em and this post probably would have never happened
laugh.gif

Y'all bammas PLEASE take this back to the local forum where it belongs.

Local forums (well, at least ours) were made for that reason.

Jesus.

roll.gif

I got one of my savings accounts that says, if Tre' was put in that position, he would have handled it differently.

I bet Tre' would have joaned the bamma out UPTOWN style, GAVE lil'youngin' the free boots, and told him thanks for coming out for the support.

D.C. v. "DMV"

That's all I'm saying................

Originally Posted by HARMCITY45

Originally Posted by RockDeep

Originally Posted by MyTsharp

Lavan and Rock.

Negus are Negus.

No matter if its DC or Bmore or Birmingham.

My-T.
This I will co-sign on with.. to an extent.

Harm's folks wear ManPri's though.. lol Im breaking out Water Hoses from the 60's if I see that down in PG....

And DC %%*@$+ wear skinny Jeans and 992's w/ lil %*% Northface jackets....

I'd rather wear manpri's....

roll.gif

and Rock you are a fool to the bone for that pic!
laugh.gif

*+% are Shants....

Expect a transition thread to pop in DMV in 5 .4 .3 .2 ...............

Back to the DMV Cave you Hooligans.... <---------------Click There

Back
Top Bottom