Who the hell doesn't pick up their dog's +#%* ???

mad.gif

I never pick up my dog poop. Within a few days it will be gone anyway. Would you like it if I let my dog poop on the sidewalk in front of your house? It is public property

damn NT is full of scumbag steves huh?

dont tip
dont pick up after their dog

what is this world coming to

Originally Posted by KingSuperbIV

I never pick up my dog poop. Within a few days it will be gone anyway. Would you like it if I let my dog poop on the sidewalk in front of your house? It is public property

30t6p3b.gif
  I can't stand people like you....being lazy/disrespectful for NO reason...

From my window, I saw a girl let her dog !+#% in front of my house...she started to walk away.  Ran out, gave her a bag and made her clean it up. 

Problem solved. 

Originally Posted by KingSuperbIV

it's the law to pick up after your dog.  and the only reason "within a few days it will be gone anyway" is cause someone else picked it up.  
scumbag.....

No, I don't clean up after my dog. Dog poop is like a compost. It's got a ton of nutrients that enrich the soil.--- I Love You, Man

But I do not because my dog goes in my hard or in the weeds near our house

I have trained my dog to poop in the middle of the street when I take him for walks. Don't pick up.

Originally Posted by techmen31

I have trained my dog to poop in the middle of the street when I take him for walks. Don't pick up.
if you get rundown by a drunk driver while walking your dog out to poop in the middle of the street, not a single tear will be shed.

I HATE PEOPLE WHO MAKE THE DOGS CRAP ON OUR LAWN

THATS NASTY CAUSE WE SOMETIMES WALK BAREFOOT IN THE GRASS ALONG WITH THE LIL KIDS

CAN CATCH WORMS OR SOME SOMETHING NASTY YOU DOTN WANT IN/ON YOUR BODY

MY POPS WAS GOING TO FIGHT A JAMAICAN LADY IN HER BENZ FOR LETTING HER DOG POOP ON OUR LAWN

POPS CUSSED HER THINKING SHE WAS RUDEGYAL SMH

EVEN WORST WHEN PEOPLE PICK UP THE DOG CRAP AND LEAVE THE BAGS IN THE MIDDLE OF THE ROAD SO CARS CAN RUN OVER IT

IF YOU CANT PICK UP AFTER YOUR DOG ..YOU HAVE NO TYPE OF CLASS AND NEED UR CHILD TO GET BITTEN BY THE SAME DOG YOU DONT PICK UP AFTER

If its on your property, its your choice. But how do you not have enough class when its in someone else's yard or property.

one of my biggest pet peeves is when people pick it up, but leave the bag on the ground.
indifferent.gif

Poop breaks down; plastic will be there forever.

Originally Posted by BLinK

Only if someone is watching.

We have an honest one folks. 
laugh.gif

My dog usually poops in the grass in the park (not where people walk/sit/have a picnic) so I leave it.

Back
Top Bottom