Who would you take: Jimmy Graham or Rob Gronkowski?

Hard to say. If they switched teams, I think they would have the same impact. The Pats aren't a "big play" team, that's why they defer to the Y receiver and TE, more than the Saints would.

how is jimmy's blocking game? cause gronk cleans house when we keep him in to block. and receiving wise...i don't think there's a better TE. gronk has shown he can go up the seam and catch a 30-40 yard pass. he can break tackles. he's got great hands. pretty good speed for a TE. he's got big play ability for a TE.

i think it's gronk. i would be a little bias tho
laugh.gif

I favor Gronkowski regardless, but age is where I separate the two. Gronkowski is three years younger, gotta go with longevity.

Well if either had to be on the Texans, I'd say Jimmy Graham, cause even though Gronk's an animal out there, he looks like he
runs in slow motion
laugh.gif
Graham just seems a hell of a lot more athletic.

I haven't really watched Graham play so im not gonna front and act like I have .

But that boy Gronk is a problem
pimp.gif

Gronk. Jimmy stretches the field but grok is just as big of a rz threat as jimmy but he's a much better blocker.

Originally Posted by JPZx

I favor Gronkowski regardless, but age is where I separate the two. Gronkowski is three years younger, gotta go with longevity.

wait, what?
eek.gif

Graham = More athletic
Gronk = Better blocker

But they're both equally good IMO and i'm biased toward Graham obviously.

Gotta go with Gronk. His hands are like glue and he'll block and run over anybody. But that's not to say Graham won't jump in the air and snatch it over anyone's head. It's a tough call plain and simple but Gronk wins out for me. 

Gronk, its pretty safe to say is one of those guys where everything he does as a TE jumps out.
I like Graham, and he is a better fit for the Saints, but its Gronk.
Gronk makes Aaron Hernandez a very good TE look like a bit player.

Gronk is the most complete TE in the NFL right now....it's no contest. He does EVERYTHING well.

Originally Posted by onewearz

graham .... just cause he aint a patriot ...

laugh.gif
I'm a self proclaimed Pats hater and Jimmy been killing on my fantasy team... But you and I both know Gronk is on his grown man game right now.

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

graham .... just cause he aint @*+% on the jets yet...
roll.gif
roll.gif

that's got something to do with it
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

graham .... just cause he aint a patriot ...

laugh.gif
I'm a self proclaimed Pats hater and Jimmy been killing on my fantasy team... But you and I both know Gronk is on his grown man game right now.

yeah but i'll never say it ....

Back
Top Bottom