...Who's ready for another semester??? vol. back on campus for one last year...

Transferred and got hit with a few more pre-req's... Including a foreign language that I can't stand trying to learn... FML

Originally Posted by cor23ey

Transferred and got hit with a few more pre-req's... Including a foreign language that I can't stand trying to learn... FML

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
What language? Sorry to hear that bro

First year, have to clear a bunch of prereq's in the lowest amount of time possible. Yea yea, i know: don't race because then you @*%+ up on your transferable classes.
Anyways, I'm taking 2 winter classes right now. Math from 7am-11:35am and History from 5:30pm to 8pm
sick.gif

For the spring though, I have an awesome schedule
pimp.gif

Excited though

Originally Posted by cor23ey

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
What language? Sorry to hear that bro

First year, have to clear a bunch of prereq's in the lowest amount of time possible. Yea yea, i know: don't race because then you @*%+ up on your transferable classes.
Anyways, I'm taking 2 winter classes right now. Math from 7am-11:35am and History from 5:30pm to 8pm
sick.gif

For the spring though, I have an awesome schedule
pimp.gif

Excited though

yeah good luck guys
pimp.gif
. I start in the morning. I decided to shoot for law school so imma have to go oin on them grades from here on out
laugh.gif

Excited to be back on campus tho. The socail game is
eek.gif
pimp.gif

yeah good luck guys
pimp.gif
. I start in the morning. I decided to shoot for law school so imma have to go oin on them grades from here on out
laugh.gif

Excited to be back on campus tho. The socail game is
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Just started, bout to be hard, taking all the same classes, just part B in the series, and i thought last semester was hard.

Just started, bout to be hard, taking all the same classes, just part B in the series, and i thought last semester was hard.

Been through 3-1/2 years (7 semesters down).... 5-1/2 years left (11 semesters left to go; 3 undergrad, 4 master's, 4 doctorate)..

FML.. But when I am all done with them... Trying to be a College Professor, doing what I love (helping people), working 8 months a year.. 
pimp.gif

This semester is not too bad.. 4 classes.. 2 to finish up my requirements for Marketing/Business Admin, 2 starting my political science.. Haven't seen the syllabi yet but I know one class has a 50 page paper (can be as little as 20 page but it better be Tolstoy if it is)

Been through 3-1/2 years (7 semesters down).... 5-1/2 years left (11 semesters left to go; 3 undergrad, 4 master's, 4 doctorate)..

FML.. But when I am all done with them... Trying to be a College Professor, doing what I love (helping people), working 8 months a year.. 
pimp.gif

This semester is not too bad.. 4 classes.. 2 to finish up my requirements for Marketing/Business Admin, 2 starting my political science.. Haven't seen the syllabi yet but I know one class has a 50 page paper (can be as little as 20 page but it better be Tolstoy if it is)

One more semester. I hate the school itself, but I have some good friends that I will really miss.
Unfortunately, I'm so far gone after this 
pimp.gif
 was talking to an old h.s. teacher about going to China

One more semester. I hate the school itself, but I have some good friends that I will really miss.
Unfortunately, I'm so far gone after this 
pimp.gif
 was talking to an old h.s. teacher about going to China

Last semester at Cal. If I get the chance to speak at my graduation, I'm cutting a promo on everyone.

Last semester at Cal. If I get the chance to speak at my graduation, I'm cutting a promo on everyone.

2 quarters 'til I'm done with my AA. Then it's time to choose where I'm taking my talents. (Assuming everything goes right)

2 quarters 'til I'm done with my AA. Then it's time to choose where I'm taking my talents. (Assuming everything goes right)

Back
Top Bottom