Who's your breakout NBA player for 2009-2010?

calibeebee

Supporter
Joined May 6, 2007

nah just playin. I think that dude Von Wafer is going to have a breakout year next year for some reason.

calibeebee

Supporter
Joined May 6, 2007
Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

god I wanted to say bayless but I just don't think he's going to get any PT again next year. It sucks because he's a beast.

Joined Oct 19, 2005
Originally Posted by Kookcle

Kevin Durant will be in the MVP race late in the season
Agreed...KD is gonna be a problem...get another good draft pick in there and they have a solid core of playersfor the future.

Joined Sep 16, 2004
Originally Posted by Kookcle

Kevin Durant will be in the MVP race late in the season
Hell no he wont be.

Hell be averaging about 28-30 PPG next year but Wont be in the MVP race because his team wont be in contention

Joined May 5, 2009
Originally Posted by daprescription

anthony randolph
i knew when i saw your name as the last person to post in this thread you were gonna say anthony randolph
...typical warrior fan
haha j/k but hey he very well could be BUT im gonna have to go with durantsteammate russell westbrook...playing with an improving durant will help this young mans game

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now