indifferent.gif

l_263aef74ca314ea2af18a1a60b68d97b.jpg

1zq9gyv.jpg

nerd.gif
roll.gif

anybody famous
nerd.gif
?
http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/ind...ID=106189&imageID=60138469#a=106189&i=8740052

Kicks? You must have some good vision. Ol' sight beyond sight Lion-O type vision...

And homie above, you look like Irv Gotti...

I'm calling it some of yall ayo....yall know damn well aint nobody say yall look like drake....yall want to look like drake
laugh.gif

yo keith how bout you just say my name bruh ? my boy Rad called me drizzy 5 times on saturday...and i dont see it either...dude Drake look like a black RossGeller
laugh.gif

n you look like the $$%%$ who punched charles hamilton
laugh.gif

Some of these comparisons are very spot on, and some are just too farfetched.

I used to get Sarah Michelle Gellar (Buffy) all the time in high school. One of my cousins would call me Buffy. I also used to get this character called JanSpears from Days of Our Lives. That is when I rock my curly hair. As for now...Not too sure. I did get Nicole Scherzinger a couple of months ago, but the girlswere drunk.
laugh.gif
I can only wish.

Originally Posted by Forgot About Jae

yo keith how bout you just say my name bruh ? my boy Rad called me drizzy 5 times on saturday...and i dont see it either...dude Drake look like a black Ross Geller
laugh.gif

n you look like the $$%%$ who punched charles hamilton
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
I know you a joking looking like an irv gotti/Jason kidd son offspring

Originally Posted by Keithdajuiceman

I'm calling it some of yall ayo....yall know damn well aint nobody say yall look like drake....yall want to look like drake
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
naw duke is ugly IMO. I see it cuz of my eyebrows. But I honestly hate the comparison.

Back
Top Bottom