Whose the best baller on NT?

Originally Posted by Luong1209

I'll be straight up, I don't consider myself good.

I don't enjoy bragging, mainly because I'm not consistent enough.
I tend to focus on what I need to get better at and what not. If the team loses, I always blame it on myself.

I don't get why some people don't see Asians as "threats" on the court, my friend is a phenomonal player.
straight up, I grew up in a predominantly black neighborhood and a filipino family taught me how to hoop... I mean really hoop, I learned how todribble and whatnot from the block, but as far as being a "basketball player" I learned everythin from them... therefor I cut for Filipino's whenit comes to basketball
pimp.gif

OP, I understand what you have to say, but it seems bragging may be the wrong way of getting noticed. Humility is better.

[Michael Jordan] Let your game speak [/Michael Jordan] , simple as that.

Originally Posted by DaNiKeRhiNo

What's up with Bay Area people, we need to set up a game...
grin.gif
Give me 3 months, and I'll be in shape like my high school days. We should get one going. I live right next to Mosswood in Oakland.

Originally Posted by Chrispcb15

Originally Posted by FromThaTown

I Played for the Salvadorian National Team.

I would consider myself one of the best.
I wouldn't doubt that, what other countries did u play?
Right now im in training out in El Salvador I haven't Played no games as of yet....

http://www.latinbasket.com/El-Salvador/basketball.asp?NewsID=151222http://www.latinbasket.co...ketball.asp?NewsID=151222

Jorge Loucel (186-F-90)
pimp.gif
Wish u success bro.
pimp.gif

I Played for the Salvadorian National Team.

I would consider myself one of the best.
I wouldn't doubt that, what other countries did u play?
Right now im in training out in El Salvador I haven't Played no games as of yet....

http://www.latinbasket.com/El-Salvador/basketball.asp?NewsID=151222http://www.latinbasket.co...ketball.asp?NewsID=151222http://www.latinbasket.co...ketball.asp?NewsID=151222

Jorge Loucel (186-F-90)
pimp.gif
Wish u success bro.
pimp.gif
Thanks Bro...Ima need it...It's tough out here...

I tend to focus on what I need to get better at and what not. If the team loses, I always blame it on myself.

I don't get why some people don't see Asians as "threats" on the court, my friend is a phenomonal player.
I don't get it either. I know I'm getting some cats in here real uptight about the way I'm talking about my game. But I know I've been surprising cats on the court all my life. When I first picked up a basketball in 6 grade, basketball was like breathing to me. It was so easy for me. I would be the kid that would walk up and down the block with a basketball all day. I would play till the sun goes down. I play in the rain, in the cold. It was my passion. I was the only Asian dude on my team at Oakland Tech, and I made it instantly during a tryout. The whole gym went crazy, seeing an Asian brother have some skills. Good times to say the least.

what year?
grin.gif

Im going to look up your stats on max preps

Originally Posted by urban turban 18

I don't get it either. I know I'm getting some cats in here real uptight about the way I'm talking about my game. But I know I've been surprising cats on the court all my life. When I first picked up a basketball in 6 grade, basketball was like breathing to me. It was so easy for me. I would be the kid that would walk up and down the block with a basketball all day. I would play till the sun goes down. I play in the rain, in the cold. It was my passion. I was the only Asian dude on my team at Oakland Tech, and I made it instantly during a tryout. The whole gym went crazy, seeing an Asian brother have some skills. Good times to say the least.

what year?
grin.gif

Im going to look up your stats on max preps
1996, but I quit after getting no PT from my racist coach. Now I know you already gonna call ducktales on me. But I'm gonna let you know myside of the story first.
wink.gif
Theres only 2 things I wish I would have doneright in high school. 1 is not quitting Basketball and 2 is going out for football. Only reason I cared about quitting basketball was it put in a stereotypefor Asians later on, that played with the same racist coach. My boy 2 years younger had major skills too, and he made it on the team like me but never got anyPT. If I had known what I know now, I would of stayed on the team to change his mindset towards Asian players. My skills now, I know an all city high schoolkid can beat me. I got a little beer belly now, and I can still burn cats. It's just fun for me now to get on the court and mess with these young cats. Allthis talking is getting me riled up again lol, I'm gonna hoop this weekend.

Lol at Childress being on NT.

It's great that your confident, but who do you play against? Other 5'7 Asian dudes?

You were in high school in 1996? Damn, how are you a grown dude and still actin' like a lil' dude.

Originally Posted by wj4

You were in high school in 1996? Damn, how are you a grown dude and still actin' like a lil' dude.
Young at heart baby, How you gonna be on NT since 02 and have so much hate in your heart dude?

Originally Posted by Hen Lin 32

Originally Posted by wj4

Young at heart baby, How you gonna be on NT since 02 and have so much hate in your heart dude?
maybe because a grown man is talking game like a egotistical 19 year old?

eyes.gif
Egotistical 19 year old eh? I like that
pimp.gif

In 07' I was ranked number 2 in the country. I was scouted heavy. I Committed to Florida and was guaranteed to be starting point guard but I had a fewlegal problems back home so that was that. Over the past year I've cleared my name and I've been working out and upping my game.....
Don't mean to toot my own horn but I seriously doubt you are as nice as you claim to be. I've just been accepted to the University of Georgia....nextseason it's show and prove. I feel if I have a productive season I have the potential to be a 1st round pick.

6'2......205 and I'm dunking.

Is that really Mateen Cleaves?

laugh.gif

By the way... my last post was a complete lie.

Hell nah that's not Mateen Cleaves...I hated the real MC with a passion, when he was a Michigan State.

I never played high school ball, but my senior year I transferred to a prep school in VA. I started pg, and we were ranked as high as 10 in all post grads prepteams in the nation. Our starting center, starts for Mossouri(sp?) Leo Lyons and our starting small forward plays for U of G...Terrence Woodberry. I scored 10pts vs Oak Hill when they had Lawson, Durant and Eric Devendorf...I also had 9 turnovers.
laugh.gif

After my first year of real basketball...I got offered to play college ball in Cali...

Back
Top Bottom