Whose the best baller on NT?

I seriously don't think you can have Lebron's level of court vision when your see from a whole foot lower than he does. Maybe Mugsy Bogue's courtvision? Nate Robinson court vision? BTW I'm 5'10 but all throughout pickup games high school I loved stuffing the crap outta of dudes who try to lay itup on me. If you're as good as you say you are that might make things interest. Could you even grab rim?

Originally Posted by Ballinsam23

i play for UNC, dont get much playing time unless we up big but i was ranked like the 108th best high school player in the country. Still have 4 years left, then will enter my name in the draft unless i have a break out season or someone gets injured.
Yeah so you gotta be Justin Watts. I wanna know if youre for real or not.

CreekShow wrote:
Ballinsam23 wrote:
i play for UNC, dont get much playing time unless we up big but i was ranked like the 108th best high school player in the country. Still have 4 years left, then will enter my name in the draft unless i have a break out season or someone gets injured.

Yeah so you gotta be Justin Watts. I wanna know if youre for real or not.

laugh.gif

Same thing I said last page

OP is Lame...Asian Kids like you is what makes Mainstream America Depict Asians the Way we Are Depicted...Log Off NT and Go Dribble the Ball or Study for yourChemistry Class.

I played football a couple years, but stopped now so Im not a baller per say

but i do have a 30 inch vertical leap
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Ballinsam23

I would have to assume you're Justin Watts.

I bet your one those players that dribble through your legs throw the ball in the air catch it in your shirt, spin it around and then dance like "ohhhhhhi just balled you up!" but yet your in the exact same spot
indifferent.gif
.Because if you try to take it in on me, i will send that $%$% back

Originally Posted by NomadicSole21

OP is Lame...Asian Kids like you is what makes Mainstream America Depict Asians the Way we Are Depicted...Log Off NT and Go Dribble the Ball or Study for your Chemistry Class.

Asian kids like me??? You funny. You sound like one of those self hating Asians that don't want to associate yourself with being nerdy or smart. Don'ttry to hard in life to be cool. People can see that, and I can see you trying extra hard. Nothing wrong with studying chemistry and being smart. Luckily, Ican dribble a ball and study for chemistry, I don't have to worry about it in any way how America has depicted Asians.

Originally Posted by NomadicSole21

OP is Lame...Asian Kids like you is what makes Mainstream America epict Asians the Way we Are epicted...Log Off NT and Go ribble the Ball or Study for your Chemistry Class.
Random capitalizing
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by DMan14

Originally Posted by FromThaTown

Man, I'm Asian too, lets get specific. I'm Vietnamese. But come see me on the hoop court, and I will be making you feel like, "why did I decided to guard this dude???". I will not stop moving and on top of that, my court vision level is on Lebron levels. I know I don't have a supreme J. But you can't see me in BASKETBALL, and that's FINAL. We should have a summit on B-ball, since this whole forum is on shoes based
off of Jordans.

laugh.gif
stopped right there

relax, im asian too
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Seriously, some of you cats on here are some serious ballers. I don't even hoop that much anymore. Sometimes, I'll step foot on the court to see if Istill got it. My J is kinda off, but my speed, court awareness, and handles are all still there. I play Pg and I love collapsing the defense and dishing it outto my big man or my shooters. I just gotta make sure I can destroy the other team's pg so they bring help to guard me, and I find the open man.

And all the shh being said about me as far as my skills ,don't faze me. I've heard all that talk, playing in Oakland. It's funny later on in thegames, when I can see the fear in dude's eyes trying to guard me, after he is getting burnt over and over. Some of you cats on here sound like thosesideline haters that I play against all day. They be talking, but they can't do anything about it. lol

I'll be straight up, I don't consider myself good.

I don't enjoy bragging, mainly because I'm not consistent enough.
I tend to focus on what I need to get better at and what not. If the team loses, I always blame it on myself.

I don't get why some people don't see Asians as "threats" on the court, my friend is a phenomonal player.

Originally Posted by FromThaTown

Yall dudes can' t see me unless u on Division 1, and funny thing is I'm 5'7 and will make u beg for forgiveness, for even steppin on the court with me.
I loled when i read that. You're reaching there little man. Unless you play pick up ball with the losers at your local parks/24hour/ballyfitness, then maybe you can claim that you're quick, fast etc but i don't think you stand a chance in any college level.

Originally Posted by Luong1209

I'll be straight up, I don't consider myself good.

I don't enjoy bragging, mainly because I'm not consistent enough.
I tend to focus on what I need to get better at and what not. If the team loses, I always blame it on myself.

I don't get why some people don't see Asians as "threats" on the court, my friend is a phenomonal player.
I don't get it either. I know I'm getting some cats in here real uptight about the way I'm talking about my game. But I know I'vebeen surprising cats on the court all my life. When I first picked up a basketball in 6 grade, basketball was like breathing to me. It was so easy for me. Iwould be the kid that would walk up and down the block with a basketball all day. I would play till the sun goes down. I play in the rain, in the cold. It wasmy passion. I was the only Asian dude on my team at Oakland Tech, and I made it instantly during a tryout. The whole gym went crazy, seeing an Asian brotherhave some skills. Good times to say the least.

Back
Top Bottom