Whose the best baller on NT?

Man, I'm Asian too, lets get specific. I'm Vietnamese. But come see me on the hoop court, and I will be making you feel like, "why did I decidedto guard this dude???". I will not stop moving and on top of that, my court vision level is on Lebron levels. I know I don't have a supreme J. Butyou can't see me in BASKETBALL, and that's FINAL. We should have a summit on B-ball, since this whole forum is on shoes based
off of Jordans.

But you can't see me in BASKETBALL, and that's FINAL.
So why aren't you in the league getting millions?

And why is this in general?

laugh.gif

Matteen Cleaves or Josh Childress

I'm not gonna act like I'm the best cause these guys have NBA experience

I'm probably better than a lot of you though hahaha

Originally Posted by wj4

Good point, now shut up, I just wanna see who can hoop, stop making it more serious than it can be.

Originally Posted by FromThaTown

Man, I'm Asian too, lets get specific. I'm Vietnamese. But come see me on the hoop court, and I will be making you feel like, "why did I decided to guard this dude???". I will not stop moving and on top of that, my court vision level is on Lebron levels. I know I don't have a supreme J. But you can't see me in BASKETBALL, and that's FINAL. We should have a summit on B-ball, since this whole forum is on shoes based
off of Jordans.

laugh.gif
stopped right there

relax, im asian too
roll.gif

Originally Posted by IHaveMyOwnOpinion

Matteen Cleaves or Josh Childress

I'm not gonna act like I'm the best cause these guys have NBA experience

I'm probably better than a lot of you though hahaha

Josh > Mateen
didn't know they were on NT tho

Originally Posted by wj4

Good point, now shut up, I just wanna see who can hoop, stop making it more serious than it can be.

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Yall dudes can' t see me unless u on Division 1, and funny thing is I'm 5'7 and will make u beg for forgiveness, for even steppin on the court withme.

Originally Posted by the north west

I played d2 but that was a while ago
I didn't even make it to D2, all I'm trying to see is WHOSE THE BEST BALLER OF NT? WE talking about hooping NOW. Where's all the D1,Euro Leagues, and most importantly, walk ons at??

There are some college players that went to the NBA, that use to use Niketalk back in the day.

Childress will have ur 5'7 +*@ begging to go home and have some dumpling soup... this is the biggest joke thread i have read.... i mean, who makes a postabout how tight they are on the bball court.... go log off, put ur glasses and high waters back on, lace up your white spaldings and get back to playingW.O.W....

Yall dudes can' t see me unless u on Division 1, and funny thing is I'm 5'7 and will make u beg for forgiveness, for even steppin on the court with me.

cocky
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom