Whose your "God mode" player on NBA 2K13?

hongcouver604

Banned
Joined May 2, 2011
James Harden = 35 + points every game guarantees on 6 min qtrs.
Rudy Gay - better than LeBron in this game. Makes EVERYTHING in the paint, dunks everything and has a wet jumpshot.
Tony Parker - J is automatic and makes everything in paint...

hongcouver604

Banned
Joined May 2, 2011
James Harden = 35 + points every game guarantees on 6 min qtrs.
Rudy Gay - better than LeBron in this game. Makes EVERYTHING in the paint, dunks everything and has a wet jumpshot.
Tony Parker - J is automatic and makes everything in paint...

Joined Nov 21, 2004
Just to name a few in Myplayer........Wilson Chandler, Danny Granger off the top of my head there is more just can't think of them right now. They give me problems usually. I usually can guard Melo easily. He on LAL on my game now.

Last edited:

ohmygosher

Banned
Joined Jul 18, 2012
On 2k9 it was Deandre Jordan.

My roommate swore he was a created player that I slipped in there. :lol:

Joined Jul 18, 2012
James Harden probably has the easiest jumpshot to master. I'll drop 25+ every game and only around 25 cause Parsons lights it up too. And Jeremy Lin...his steal must be 99 cause I cookie everything.

Joined Dec 25, 2012
With Melo I'm unstoppable. He can shoot threes, has a midrange game, and post up. Straight up lethal.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now