Why all the love for the Penny 1/2 cents and no love for Jordan Spiz'ikes?

Both are
sick.gif

Except for the CG Spiz'ikes. I got a thing for CG colorway jay's...
grin.gif

spikes get love...just not as much as these because these are a lot hotter but spikes are pretty nice imo but i rather get numbered j's rather thanhybrids. but spikes>>>>six rings

1/2 Cents are hotter!

Spizikes are cool especially the Og's, Blacks and Cool Greys...

IMO i hate the 1/2 cents they are ugly, and would choose spizikes anyday. I dont see anything wrong with the spizike.

In my opinion Nike is just superior to JB. Every Nike release (rather it's a hybrid or retro) is always done better than a JB release (with the exceptionof the jordan/AF1 fusion, I blame those monstrosities on JB). We would all be happier sneaker heads if Nike was still in charge of Jordan releases

Originally Posted by Jordan23LES

i'm fine with both
co-sign. The 1st 2 colorways of the spizikes were sickk, especially the black/red/green colorway. The 1/2 cents are designed pretty well for apenny hybrid.

i wouldn't be surprised if we see a lebron hybrid later on..
laugh.gif

colorway makes/breaks the shoe IMO... royal is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
and 1/2 cent design is clean, its win/win
pimp.gif

but other 1/2 cents will be looked down upon compared to royals

Spiizikes had few good colorways,but the the shoe had too much going on... as design goes 1/2 cents >> Spiz
1st colorway of 1/2 cents >>> every colorway of Spizikes

you could wear the 1/2 cent in a game without worrying about performance shortcomings... spizike - not so much.

plus, i would never be caught dead owning any sort of product called a "spizike".

I kinda like both. I wouldn't pay $190 for them, but for $100, I might pick up a pair. Just like I picked up a pair of True Blue Spiz'ikes for $80.

The 1/2 cent was just executed better and with more class. They look well thought out and are a great quality shoe as well. The Spizikes are crap quality andlook like a bad photoshop job by a 13 year old hypebeast that just "wants every dope Jordan but can't decide"

I prefer the Spiz'ikes (Cement and Cool Grey) over the Penny 1/2 Cents...the overall design of the 1/2 cents just makes want to buy the Foamposites insteadof the shoe itself.

Eggplants over spikes and 1/2 cents. I would never own a pair of spikes

Originally Posted by the heatstroker

The 1/2 cent was just executed better and with more class. They look well thought out and are a great quality shoe as well. The Spizikes are crap quality and look like a bad photoshop job by a 13 year old hypebeast that just "wants every dope Jordan but can't decide"

I agree.

Back
Top Bottom