Why all the love for the Penny 1/2 cents and no love for Jordan Spiz'ikes?

1/2 cents are nice, cement spiz'ikes are my favorite spiz'ikes, lots of compliments every time i wear them, they just look great on yourfeet.
ab0152ec7a0660074e4e007fc7b6f4973882f02.pjpg

Originally Posted by MINNEAPOLISxSneakers

i didnt know a lot of people didn't like the spizikes until i joined NikeTalk
not too many real shoe heads like spizikes. spizikes main consumer is your average casual sneaker rocker. they dont interest too many realshoeheads because they would rather spend that 175 on some real sig line heat!!!!!!!! think about it. retail for 11=135 vs. retail for spizike=175 which onewould u rather cop if released around the same time? add 50 to your 175 and you coul get some real heat!

there is love for the spizike in my book. but only for certain colorways...

good colorways:

blk/red-green
wht/red-green
true blue
fire red
cool grey

bad colorways...

blk/cactus-purple
blk/gold
dtrt

Originally Posted by blco02

The 1st colorway of the Spiz'ikes were hyped also.

But then they dropped them in tons of dumb colorways. If the same thing is done with the 1/2 cent, people will turn on them also.

CO-SIGN

lol i like em both~
they r equally nice hybrid to me~ and thoes r the only 2 hybrids style i copped so far~

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

there is love for the spizike in my book. but only for certain colorways...

good colorways:

blk/red-green
wht/red-green
true blue
fire red
cool grey

bad colorways...

blk/cactus-purple
blk/gold
dtrt
I would swap out the black red green and white red green for the black gold and DTRT.

But thats just me. To each his own. Thats pretty much the conclusion you can come to for this thread question.

i only got spizikes the 1/2 cent is just a nice shoe but its to generic for me
i dont particularlly love the spizikes either but
Jordans are more than a basketball shoe frankenstiening'em is just like raping a sweet memory of iii, iv, v vi
but the penny line are just nice basketball sneakers

great question imo there both cool but charging a premium for shoes that made it on the court is rediculous.both should be $125 tops.

i like em both and own both but u must admit that the 1/2 cents were just flawless and the quality is a++

1/2 Cents execution > Spiz'ike execution

Spiz'ike colorway execution > 1/2 Cents by a mile

It's a draw, imo

Back
Top Bottom