Why "Calling her out" = EPIC FAIL (Semi-Long read)

Absolutely, but I was speaking to the gentlemen that are talking about their girl is having sex and saying I love you and the next daysaying I don't want a title. That's just straight playing yourself if your allowing that type of situation to go down. Human relationships are based off respect and when you allow respect to dwindle which is a pillar of social contact its a wrap.

Absolutely, but I was speaking to the gentlemen that are talking about their girl is having sex and saying I love you and the next daysaying I don't want a title. That's just straight playing yourself if your allowing that type of situation to go down. Human relationships are based off respect and when you allow respect to dwindle which is a pillar of social contact its a wrap.

i feel you i was saying that cuz sooooo many women could use that too...its sickening to see/hear the things people put up with

i feel you i was saying that cuz sooooo many women could use that too...its sickening to see/hear the things people put up with

co-sign everything in the article. the only time i fail with chicks that i pursue is when i give a damn. 6itching and whining with chicks is a waste of time.  

co-sign everything in the article. the only time i fail with chicks that i pursue is when i give a damn. 6itching and whining with chicks is a waste of time.  

where's the cliff notes?
smh.gif

must say, i read the whole thing and found some useful info.
very good OP, although sometimes while reading it i felt
embarassed.gif
lol

must say, i read the whole thing and found some useful info.
very good OP, although sometimes while reading it i felt
embarassed.gif
lol

Back
Top Bottom