why cant i get enough of ASIAN WOMEN..young and old. Something about them!

How old are y'all? Any man can have any woman if he's honest with himself about his reality and feelings for her (lust or love). Y'all making this harder than it has to be.

its really like that lol "you bring american money?"
Thats me though
roll.gif

I normally don't agree with anything The Nomad says or his actions but everything in his statement is true. I constantly pull/pulled asian chicks( my fiancé is Chinese/filipino/German), if you don't believe in your "game" or yourself, then you will not be able to pull any woman of any ethnicity.All this other stuff is a cop out, if you approach a woman with some type of charm and dignity, trust you can have what you like...
All women of any color is the same, have confidence in you and if she doesn't like you because of your skin tone they why would you mess with her in the first, people with skewed attitudes on love,sex are a waste of mental stress and time...
Edit: yes I am black before" oh you must be a white boy trolling" comment, lol

Last edited:
The problem most of you are probably facing is objectifying them, going out on a "mission" with a "specific type" in mind. If you like a woman speak to her. Most women live very boring lives and although she may look unapproachable on the streets she's most likely the opposite and DYING for a guy to sweep her off her feet. Be straightforward and DIRECT no "game" no "one liners" and no persona that isn't you because what it gonna happen is the minute you slip up and reveal the real you, you've wasted her time and hers.

If you catch her in passing just give her a smile and offer to walk with her, "you mind if I walk with? I'll beat myself up later for not having the courage to ask, you're beautiful"...turn that walk into lunch or meet up later..and that's it's. Anything more than that and you're doing too much. Women want romance and a guy who has it on tap...doesn't matter who you are, what color, what race, what culture...be honest about wanting the yambs from jump and you can have them.

Last edited:
The problem most of you are probably facing is objectifying them, going out on a "mission" with a "specific type" in mind. If you like a woman speak to her. Most women live very boring lives and although she may look unapproachable on the streets she's most likely the opposite and DYING for a guy to sweep her off her feet. Be straightforward and DIRECT no "game" no "one liners" and no persona that isn't you because what it gonna happen is the minute you slip up and reveal the real you, you've wasted her time and hers.

If you catch her in passing just give her a smile and offer to walk with her, "you mind if I walk with? I'll beat myself up later for not having the courage to ask, you're beautiful"...turn that walk into lunch or meet up later..and that's it's. Anything more than that and you're doing too much. Women want romance and a guy who has it on tap...doesn't matter who you are, what color, what race, what culture...be honest about wanting the yambs from jump and you can have them.

Agreed. It comes with age - the idea of using lines and the idea of "picking a girl up" - its pretty much a translation for - I really don't have the time to get to know a woman or at least put some effort into it - I really just want a magic button to press and get what I want

Although in essence it would be fantastic to have the "Magic Easy button" but in reality its not. Women, although VERY different from the male species - crazy weird unpredictable and very much unreadable - they really are just people and like a male - they will be drawn to certain people and will not like certain people - There really is no magic One liner.

So the "can I borrow you" (ugh) may draw her attention and it may even make her smile - but in reality it isn't the LINE that is doing that - its your personality, your looks, your (insert whatever it is she is drawn to)

If you go to a woman and say Hi - and you go to a woman and say a line - most likely she is sizing you up the same way - although the line may negatively (or positively) distract her from who you actually are

Eventually the truth comes out

Basically just be yourself. **** the people who don't like you because there will always be people who DO.

It's simple If you're attracted to a chick go talk to her.

Don't treat a particular race like they're exotic or special.

I have not changed my approach at all in the last 6 months yet I went 4 asians then 2 whites then 3 latinas. Just take advantage of your opportunities and surroundings

Back
Top Bottom