why cant i get enough of ASIAN WOMEN..young and old. Something about them!

You guys do know that even the decent looking ones look terrible without their fake eyelashes and eyeliner right? :lol:

all the asian girls that I've dated I made sure their makeup game was minimal lol nothing worse than waking up next to a chick with no make up that had a ton on the night before lol "where'd the other girl go? who are you?" :rofl:

You guys do know that even the decent looking ones look terrible without their fake eyelashes and eyeliner right? :lol:

all the asian girls that I've dated I made sure their makeup game was minimal lol nothing worse than waking up next to a chick with no make up that had a ton on the night before lol "where'd the other girl go? who are you?" :rofl:

thisssss

natural >>>>>>>

all the girls ive dated i EMPHASIZE on using a little make up :lol: hate a broad that uses a lot of make up another thing i think is disgusting is EYE SHADOW :x :x :x :x :x :x hate that **** :x **** u tryna do look like a clown for me? :x

Last edited:
View media item 647689
not sure if they still do this in the bay area, but I remember asian girls putting their hair in braids during the early/mid 2000's. I'm sure they didn't put white people on a pedestal .

The question should be why would Asian women be interested in you?

What are your qualities? lol

You're not the only black dude out there on the field.

About 1/6-1/5th of the students in my major were asian. Over 1/3rd of my sisters university was asian. Most of them fresh off the boat. In her school especially. More than half the fresh off the boat asian women we know could smell white **** from 4 miles away. Some even liked whites more than asians. Their white bfs would cheat on them and abuse them but they wouldn't care cuz he is white. I tried to get with a fresh off the boat Chinese girl. She was beautiful. I blamed it on culture shock because she seemed so into me. I told my asian friend who is 1st generation raised in america and he said if she is fresh off the boat I stood NO chance. This same friend told me he would never get with an asian. "They all look like my mom and sister" he so casually told me. Black/asian was almost always a no go. Not saying this out of malicious intent. One of my best friends has a girl who's filipina and has a kid with her. Not saying I have never seen a black/asian relationship but I haven't seen that many.

My experiences have been 90% fresh off the boat and 1st generation raised here so that might be the difference.

How many post from black guys about asian women liking them are we going to see on this website.

Let the desperation settle down guys, maybe that's part of the reason why they ain't messing with you.

I love white girls and asian girls but I'm starting to like white girls more... I'm an asian dude and there is a stigma with asian guys dating with white girls. Every time I see an asian dude with a white girl, I just want to give daps or give one of those creepy grin w/ subtle head nod gif. Btw, this thread need pics. :nerd:

for me anytime I see a an asian dude coupled w/ a girl who's not asian feel like giving a dap lol. Seen a lot of that this past year. Mostly white girls and some wit black girls.

Last edited:
Black girls and asian guys are the new trendy couple. I read somewhere that this is a result of black guys not limiting their dating to any race and asian guys having a bad rap. So there is more available black girls and asian guys. Also black girls have been becoming really successful and they meet a lot of asians in the positions they hold.

Messed with this Viet girl that I knew in high school. Had the craziest sneaker game ever. Started hitting it and was hooked. Only had Asian fever for about a year and that was that. Now I got jungle fever for the white women :lol:

I'm black by the way, I've dated too many black women

You guys do know that even the decent looking ones look terrible without their fake eyelashes and eyeliner right? 
laugh.gif
I'm going to take a wild guess and say that at least a few people here have seen an Asian girl without makeup and determined that they still looked good. 

Black yambs >>>>

Maybe I'm missing out...

But me no care...

Love black women to the fullest... :pimp:

Black yambs >>>>

Maybe I'm missing out...

But me no care...

Love black women to the fullest... :pimp:
I really only be talking to them Latinas. Black women never showed me no love.
Its hard getting latinas in the Chi tho. Most segregated city in america

I love asian women man :wow: I want one so bad.

But, as a black man in LA, I can never find any that are looking for black guys |I

Back
Top Bottom