Why did they go to such great lengths to try and destroy the black man?

Originally Posted by TheTrapezeSwinger

Originally Posted by Face82

I was so pissed man. They will never let you just enjoy your moment. They always have to throw some dirt on top. If I was an articulate brother....I could
prolly get a lil deeper and word it a lil better for the readers. Other than that..you get what I'm sayin. You copy?
Get an education then

What makes you think I don't have one? The only rhing I said was that I wasn't that articulate. I'm not just some dumb stree igga. Come on now

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

what about the black woman?

oupe9d.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
...all jokes aside,

I think in a discussion such as this, the "black man" and the "black woman" are synonymous.

We're in this struggle together babygirl...I would never leave you...

We struggled together, we gon' glorify together...

665265932-barack-et-michelle-obama-ouvrent-le-premier-de-leurs-dix.jpg

wink.gif

what about the black woman?
That's a whole other story. Jezzabell, Aunt Jemima, Hottentot
smh.gif

But at the end of the day the whole stipulation is that Blacks are mentally defective and physically gifted
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Barack 0drama

Originally Posted by PeterJamesThe3rd

Black people complain so much... the white man made my people not exist anymore... at least your people are still around...
Native American?

Yea, I empathize with them a lot.
Native Caribbean... Where columbus was first..

Originally Posted by Thugnificence

Originally Posted by nelly28

the blackman pretty much destroys himself. its like why complain about the white man keeping you down>? there is no more excuses to blame others as a black man in today's day. that time is over
the only way you can truly believe this is if you havent experienced being black in today's society.
eyes.gif
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

This whole thread is a reach and a half...

The reason why Europeans had better weapons was because all they did was war. They also have an insatiable appetite for conquest. In school you learn aboutacademia and how Europeans wanted to explore and learn from/trade with people around the world. Their intentions were less noble and was centered aroundwealth. Life in Europe sucked. Cold. All you were eating was potatoes, carrots and red beets (no spices). Dealing with the bubonic plague. Getting decapitatedfor being a "witch" etc. Europeans needed out. Africa had wars as well, but it wasn't a business like it was in Europe. Africa wasn't readyto put up a fight against Europe because fighting was not perpetual as it was in Europe.

Originally Posted by 0cks

The reason why Europeans had better weapons was because all they did was war. They also have an insatiable appetite for conquest. In school you learn about academia and how Europeans wanted to explore and learn from/trade with people around the world. Their intentions were less noble and was centered around wealth. Life in Europe sucked. Cold. All you were eating was potatoes, carrots and red beets (no spices). Dealing with the bubonic plague. Getting decapitated for being a "witch" etc. Europeans needed out. Africa had wars as well, but it wasn't a business like it was in Europe. Africa wasn't ready to put up a fight against Europe because fighting was not perpetual as it was in Europe.

I don't know where you're pulling this BS out of but wow.

Originally Posted by whiterails

The reason why Europeans had better weapons was because all they did was war. They also have an insatiable appetite for conquest. In school you learn about academia and how Europeans wanted to explore and learn from/trade with people around the world. Their intentions were less noble and was centered around wealth. Life in Europe sucked. Cold. All you were eating was potatoes, carrots and red beets (no spices). Dealing with the bubonic plague. Getting decapitated for being a "witch" etc. Europeans needed out. Africa had wars as well, but it wasn't a business like it was in Europe. Africa wasn't ready to put up a fight against Europe because fighting was not perpetual as it was in Europe.

Thats strait out a text book...that answer gets you a 4/5 on the new York state global History Regents...

to those that taught themselves the true history... you sound naive at best....

really...what's BS about it. Granted some facts are chronologically impaired, and he made a slight generalization about the Lifestyle of alleuropeans, everything seems accurate.

I curious to hear your side of the story--err, your take on the history of things...

eyes.gif

Originally Posted by PeterJamesThe3rd

Thats strait out a text book...that answer gets you a 4/5 on the new York state global History Regents...

to those that taught themselves the true history... you sound naive at best....

roll.gif
roll.gif

Mytmouse, you appear to be one of the more level-headed NTers. The majority of the posts in her are users spewing conspiracy theories and skewed ideas. Arethere racists? YES. Is it to the point where a black man can't succeed? NO.

Originally Posted by SuperAntigen

really...what's BS about it. Granted some facts are chronologically impaired, and he made a slight generalization about the Lifestyle of all europeans, everything seems accurate.

I curious to hear your side of the story--err, your take on the history of things...

eyes.gif

Slight generalization?

Originally Posted by Gordon Gekko 979

Mytmouse, you appear to be one of the more level-headed NTers. The majority of the posts in her are users spewing conspiracy theories and skewed ideas. Are there racists? YES. Is it to the point where a black man can't succeed? NO.

thank you...but i do agree with alot of whats been said by others...just to lazy to type it myself...

really...what's BS about it. Granted some facts are chronologically impaired, and he made a slight generalization about the Lifestyle of all europeans, everything seems accurate.

eyes.gif

Slight generalization?
Yes...

If you feel otherwise, point out the gross inconsistencies of his post...

It's BS because it's not in a textbook. Yes I acknowledge there are genralizations, I can't get into an analysis of every past Europeannation-state. I just gave you some of that realness.

Think about it. How come other people never went on "Explorations"?

Originally Posted by Gordon Gekko 979

Mytmouse, you appear to be one of the more level-headed NTers. The majority of the posts in her are users spewing conspiracy theories and skewed ideas. Are there racists? YES. Is it to the point where a black man can't succeed? NO.

thank you...but i do agree with alot of whats been said by others...just to lazy to type it myself...
Mytmouse, if we are talking about the downfall of the black man, why don't we ever address the woman? It's as if they get some sort offree pass. Churches in the hood will bash a black man all day before they ever discuss issues pertaining to woman
tired.gif

EDIT: i go to school that is 60% black, and the majority of the black kids there don't care about education. they'd rather get the latest clothes. youcan only see the frustration in my eyes; i'm doing what i have to do to make it big. i bust my *$% in school, and take the hardest classes. although myschool is in an urban city, it's really good. full of opportunity. my school is 60% black, but in my honor classes it's disproportionately white/asianit's not even funny. so the question is, despite given the opportunity, are we still going to blame the government for our shortcomings?

Not to mention European inferiority complexes...the reason Welsing stated that black men are the most persecuted is because they bear the sperm cell.

this is/could get ugly but Eurocentrism has corrupted Christianity as well.

eyes.gif

Slight generalization?
Yes...

If you feel otherwise, point out the gross inconsistencies of his post...
The reason why Europeans had better weapons .... True
was because all they did was war..... False
They also have an insatiable appetite for conquest.....Over generalization
In school you learn about academia and how Europeans wanted to explore and learn from/trade with people around the world. ... True
Their intentions were less noble ... Subjective
and was centered around wealth... Over generalization
Life in Europe sucked... Subjective
Cold... Over generaliztion
All you were eating was potatoes, carrots and red beets (no spices)... %@%?
Dealing with the bubonic plague. .. Yes there was disease.
Getting decapitated for being a "witch" etc.... Yes people were killed for stupid reasons.
Europeans needed out... No
Africa had wars as well, but it wasn't a business like it was in Europe... Just as much war, relative to population
Africa wasn't ready to put up a fight against Europe...True
because fighting was not perpetual as it was in Europe.... Not even close to true.

Happy?

i think they don't discuss women cuz women are on some ride or die type stuff...we play the background so our man can come up when we have our own issueswe would like to address...

look at the churches in the hood or the burbs...chances are its mostly filled w/women...would you come at the people attending/tithing your church?

i think they don't discuss women cuz women are on some ride or die type stuff...we play the background so our man can come up when we have our own issues we would like to address...

look at the churches in the hood or the burbs...chances are its mostly filled w/women...would you come at the people attending/tithing your church?
You mean workers or attendee's

It's BS because it's not in a textbook. Yes I acknowledge there are genralizations, I can't get into an analysis of every past European nation-state. I just gave you some of that realness.

Think about it. How come other people never went on "Explorations"?
You're honestly trying to say that the only people who explored new lands and conquered other people were Europeans?

i think they don't discuss women cuz women are on some ride or die type stuff...we play the background so our man can come up when we have our own issues we would like to address...

noo, i don't go to church. religion isn't for me, but that's beside the point. i'm just tired of all the BS, and black mencatching all the heat. i mean you have BW messing with bum __ dudes, and then are suddenly surprised when he's not doing anything with their life, andsuddenly they want a "good" black man.

Back
Top Bottom