Why Didn't Vince Carter Ever Defend Or Compete In Another Slam Dunk Contest? Vol. Simple Question

What he did in 2000 was enough.  There was no topping it, there was no more to be done, I had seen enough.  The boy had like 4 50's imo.  I didn't need to see him bastardize it by trying new stupid forced tricks.   

What he did in 2000 was enough.  There was no topping it, there was no more to be done, I had seen enough.  The boy had like 4 50's imo.  I didn't need to see him bastardize it by trying new stupid forced tricks.   

The following year after he won is the only year I don't get why he didn't participate...... After that he was 25+ and at the point I think its fair to say he was getting "too old" for the contest and that that excuse would have been acceptable.

The following year after he won is the only year I don't get why he didn't participate...... After that he was 25+ and at the point I think its fair to say he was getting "too old" for the contest and that that excuse would have been acceptable.

Originally Posted by CP1708

/thread

/thread

Because he already proved himself as the best dunker ever. There was no point.

Because he already proved himself as the best dunker ever. There was no point.

Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

/thread
pimp.gif

/thread
pimp.gif

close thread up.... to me it was the best dunk contest of all time..

close thread up.... to me it was the best dunk contest of all time..

did you see that dunk contest live? i was lik 11-12 dunking in my backyard at 1am till like 3am. it couldnt be topped

did you see that dunk contest live? i was lik 11-12 dunking in my backyard at 1am till like 3am. it couldnt be topped

Originally Posted by mikejs210

Originally Posted by mikejs210

Back
Top Bottom