WHY DO SOME PEOPLE KEEP THE STICKER ON THEIR FITTEDS?

MLB players should all wear the stickers on their hats one game to show everyone how dumb it looks. lol

Originally Posted by ThorrocksJs

I guarantee this trend was started by minorities who couldn't afford new hats regularly so they kept the sticker on to give the illusion that their hat was brand new thus creating a trend. If you can consistently afford new hats why pretend you can't I mean y'all dont tuck your receipts onto the side of your shoes or rock polo with the tags on them

grin.gif
grin.gif

i keep da stickers on my fitteds because i like da gold accent...and i can't remember da last time i seen someone from NYC who was about my age or younger who took da stickers off their hats...da "imma zag when everyone zigs" hipsters in this thread

is hilarious....

Jim-Jones.jpg

Originally Posted by ThorrocksJs

I guarantee this trend was started by minorities who couldn't afford new hats regularly so they kept the sticker on to give the illusion that their hat was brand new thus creating a trend. If you can consistently afford new hats why pretend you can't I mean y'all dont tuck your receipts onto the side of your shoes or rock polo with the tags on them
im bout dat #POORLIFE
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Rex Ryan

Originally Posted by Cyber Smoke

why do people outside of NYC wear black nasties

go to certain parts of the bronx and queens and it still looks like its 2002 fashion wise.

that said the black nasty hats are trash.  new era and mlb ruined their on field hats when they made the switch to polyester.  the underbrim looks dull and boring as opposed to the grey brim which contrasted alot better with the hat.

aside from that black nastys attract lint and dust way too easy and the quality of them is horrid, especially the made in china versions they've been making in recent years.

i never had a problem with em..they dont shrink....

Originally Posted by ar916

Always wondered the same I understand the holographic baseball logo under the rim everything else nah

This makes no sense to me....whats the difference between the other sticker and the holographic baseball logo under, its all the same %+*+ to me

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

^ I've had fitteds that I wore regularly, that I really didn't care for, that are in perfect shape...

Not only the shape, but after a while fitteds get dusty, I hate that %*%!...so I just get rid of them...same goes for when I wore AF1's...after that first crease...DONE.Guess I abuse my hats more.

i use these bins, own 4 of them. i have 20 fitteds in each bin.

clear_plastic_storage_bins.jpg

ideal for fitteds, especially grey under brims, which i prefer more. no dust, fitteds keep their shape.

i somewhat agree with u on AF 1s, especially all white lows. after 2 months of summer, give them away to an old relative, its like christmas to them.

I made this same thread months ago, and everybody was just clowning me saying why worry about what another man does. It just looks straight up foolish when you leave that sticker on.

When I was younger I used to do it but now I find it tacky. Everything around the sticker fades and when you take off the sticker that's the only spot looking brand new
laugh.gif

Can't knock anyone who does it cause I was guilty of it myself (just the gold sticker on the brim). Now all stickers top and bottom of the brim come off

Only sticker I take off is the price one and this is how it's been the last 8 yrs since high school. I don't get why it bothers people? Honestly I think the hat looks plain when the sticker is removed, but that's probably because ive become so used to the sticker being on.

Originally Posted by No Stackson

It's hilarious when I see dudes do this and the sticker starts peeling off

When that happen common sense is to peel it off.
If the sticker is sittin fine I see no problem in keepin it on.

Originally Posted by Rex Ryan

maybe it's just me but i've always found it silly when dudes buy hats of a team when they have no clue the team name of the hat their wearing.

i'm not saying you should know the teams entire roster and history and all but is it really that hard to know that the hat your wearing with a "P" on it is a pittsburgh pirates hat and isn't called the p hat

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 "The P Hat"
Some dudes really tried to hit me with this two weeks ago. Just a lot of 
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
 from me. I don't watch baseball, but lets be real, fitted hats have transcended past being just for baseball fans. "I made the Yankee hat more famous than a Yankee can". 
I will say that I agree that you should know about whats on your hat for the simple fact that some people wear certain hats to rep where they're from. Nationals, Yankees, Dodgers, Devils, Blackhawks, etc etc. But thats as far as I would take it. Hats are fashion statements and cultural indicators nowadays.
On topic I take my stickers off now. When I was younger I would always leave them on, but now I'm just not feeling it as much as I did back then.

^ What Kareem said. I remove the stickers off mine. I used to only leave the Silver authentic sticker on the underbrim. Dont know why though

Back
Top Bottom