Why do you still buy J's?

Well, since the CDP's are dropping, more for collection purposes (but still for wear), and because I still like J's.

Because it is a safe alternative to my nasty meth addiction
laugh.gif

I buy them cus they are the freshest designs from past to present. I rocked my 2000 xi concords today at work (nursing home) and a patient that was veryconfused actually complimented them! lmfao...first time Ive ever heard a sensible comment from her.

To wear em, to collect em, to sell later in life, for my kids to rock in the future, & for that feeling I get when open the box of every new pair!

Because Jordans got my addiction started. They turned me into a sneakerhead. At the age 10 I was peppin everybody shoes. Like I do now.

i only buy the OG colorways i liked and any new classic looking colorways (nothing has dropped since the DMP's and altitudes really
laugh.gif
)

Because of the XX3. The last "new" Jordan I bought were the original XIV's. I have since bought a few retros like the Laney V's &Columbia XI's, but no retros in recent time due to the abhorrent build and material quality. The XX3 finally brought to the table something I haven'tseen from JB since the XIV's: innovation, attention to detail, quality materials, incredible comfort, and undeniable style.

I still buy J's because I grew up wearing them besides seenig the greatest player ever wear them and grace his skills on the court. I wear them because Iwant to feel like a teen again. And of course they was worn back in my days as a teen and even when I was a preteen. I should of had a pair them when I was alittle kid, but back then I had wanted Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle shoes but they didn't seem to come in my size. I wasn't sure if they ever did. Butenough about the past, I going towards the future loking to buy Countdown packs, hopefully. Jordan's take me back!

1. I grew up poor and said when I got money I would get more shoes than I could ever wear.
2. I grew up in the projects and sneakers especially jordans were and still are a status symbol in the hood.\
3. I like to break necks in the streets
happy.gif

Well it's been my passion for so long..and i love the sneaker culture..sure we get a lotta wack stuff..but i simply buy what i like..

I really see no reason to stop buyin Jordans because it is all about the legacy of Mr. Michael Jeffrey Jordan..and he was the greatest to do it..

Originally Posted by justivkickx

To wear em, to collect em, to sell later in life, for my kids to rock in the future, & for that feeling I get when open the box of every new pair!

Couldn't agree more brother
happy.gif

truthfully i only buy the og classic colorways of jordan I,III,IV,VI,VII,VIII,IX, XI... the retro+ stuff is crappy garbage....

Originally Posted by kidLeBron23

why do people still wear Air force ones ??? thats the question eventhough this isnt the nike retro thread

Maybe they like AF1s?

cause i been doing it since '86 when my dad bought me the OG bred 1's. it has been nothing short of an addiction every since. but jb has done a greatjob helping to cure my addiction by all of the garbage they've been passing, at top dollar, as retros for the past few years.

i'm actually happy jb is falling off cause it makes this much easier for me. had they been doing things how they used to, i'd probably never haveretired.

all that being said, i'm finished after '08.

Back
Top Bottom