Why Does Arbys get so much hate vol ....THEY GOT THE SAUCE

Roast Beef is a visually unappealing food item.

Roast Beef is the Face Item of Arby's.

I think that is why it gets so much "hate."

Visually unappealing? I humbly disagree.

I think it’s one of those things to cool to talk down on. You bring up Arby’s, it’s almost a guaranteed laugh. IIRC at one point those roast beef and cheese were a $1. Pretty good value. Arby’s biggest problem is the fact that I can only think of 2 locations in Houston. Suburbs included.

Def way expensive, used to be able to put a new email up and get a free sandwich and they used have decent physical coupons that didn't expire.

But the Brisket sandwich is gud and the 2 for $6 wraps were pretty gud. They rly botched it when they got rid of sweet potato fries

🗑

a ****ty corner bodega makes better sandwiches than what they serve as their offering.

arby's earned their reputation cause its disgusting
this is exactly what arby's is
1626144110361.png

1626144224073.png

1626144174541.png

1626144192701.png

Idk about being the "cool thing" to do, but those dont look good at all...

Most people don't know they sell things outside roast beef. Which is mostly due to bad advertising if people know your slogan but nothing about your menu.

The curly fries and chicken are good.

There are so many Arby's commercials and never any around me. But last time I had it it was gross.

just looked at their menu and this stood out. anyone try it?

CORNED BEEF REUBEN​

Website_Signature_Reuben.png

I went to Arby’s a couple times during college. It wasn’t great but I’d definitely eat there before Burger King or Taco Bell.

I like roast beef sammiches fresh from a deli anytime the roast beef isnt pink it creeps me out.... Also the only thing i've ever had from Arbys is the curly fries and im a fan. Also not many near me.

Not a huge fan of roast beef but i'll eat it, and like a little arby's trip every now and then. Get the roast beef cheddar joint and some au jus.

Straight up, after seeing this yesterday I decided to try the fish sandwich today :lol:

As far as fast food fish sandwiches go, it didn't really taste that much different from the filet o fish. Admittedly, I haven't had the McDonald's joint in a while, so I maybe I'm misremembering it's taste.

The Arby's joint was super mid. Maybe the spicy sandwich is better.

i haven't been in arby's for MANY years but one day at the mall, it was the closest choice so i went in and was trippin at how many people were eating in there. they had that corned beef reuben but the price was silly and i was certain i'd be let down. looked at the menu for a bit and decided on that one with the beef and cheese. as i was walking out, i saw pretty much everyone had the curly fries and i knew i messed up not getting those. sandwich was not bad for the first 2-3 bites. at the end, i threw away the last 2 bites. the arby's sauce is horrible. the horsey sauce was good.

just looked at their menu and this stood out. anyone try it?

CORNED BEEF REUBEN​

Website_Signature_Reuben.png
I just tried it. Pretty good and generous size but the meal ran me around $15. Wish they used thicker bread. It’s too thin and gets flimsy with the sauce, grease and kraut

Back
Top Bottom