Why does everyone on NT cry racism?

Originally Posted by Lazy B

Can we all agree that I'm a racist?

yep
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by FrankReynolds420

Most of the people who make racist remarks on this board are black. That is not a racist remark, that is fact.

You say the dumbest things and say it with conviction. What's it like inside your head?

Originally Posted by THE FAME

Originally Posted by SneakerHeathen

Like really what's up with this phenomenon lately on NT of everything and everyone being racist if you don't agree with certain initiatives or practices undertaken by non-White peoples?

So you saying only non-whites throw the race card on NT?
The race card doesn't exist.
Race doesn't exist.
laugh.gif
It doesn't exist. Its a social construct used to enforce superiority by melanin deficient peoples. The concept of race is seen in Persian Letters but doesn't get taken seriously until some quack German geographer comes up with some %%#*%%%% theory.

you do know USA has no national Language.
But it is the dominant language is it not?

because its popular? really..... thats just ignorant...
along with this and your fat tax statement has led me to believe that you are one of the most foolish, ignorant, members on this board
Do you feel that everything you aren't is wrong?

Lazy b will be da first to call a 100% hispanic spanish speakin neighborhood "ghetto" regardless of da overall median

income. So yeah, duke is a straight closet bigot to me until he proves himself otherwise...

His attitude isn't much different than many Caribbean "coolies"(for lack of a better term) i've encountered. They like whiteys for theislands.

Most of the people who make racist remarks on this board are black. That is not a racist remark, that is fact.
Dumbest statement I've ever read on NT hands down.

from another thread....

most minorities I know view almost everything and issues on the perspective of being a minority......while whites have the luxury of not having to think about their ethnicity/background

eg...followed in a store?
minority: my ethinicity
white: my clothes/style

I think a lot of white americans don't realize that.

and just to expand on it...a lot of white people have the luxury of not having to think about it.

Originally Posted by Smashing

You say the dumbest things and say it with conviction.

he def. does...i really don't take what he says seriously in these types of threads...

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

from another thread....

most minorities I know view almost everything and issues on the perspective of being a minority......while whites have the luxury of not having to think about their ethnicity/background

and just to expand on it...a lot of white people have the luxury of not having to think about it.
Good old white privilege.

Based on what I've read... I don't think its racist...

When some people who immigrate to the U.S. and act as if the majority should conform to them instead of the opposite (i.e. someone coming here and acting as ifthey don't need to learn English, but feel that the people they interact with should learn their language to make life easier) it just shows too mucharrogance and makes them seem like +%$holes.

Now I'm not condoning what the police in Dallas did, not at all. But I believe after that situation, the people ticketed should have did something so thatwould never happen.

People saying its wrong for thinking immigrants should learn English, but what would you do if every job industry made it a requirement that the employees hadto know both English and Spanish, or that to get into college you had to be fluent in English and Spanish?

With that said... I'm getting tired of people saying "There is no such thing as race" as if that means there is no such thing as racism. We knowthere is no such thing as race, but to deny people are being unequally treated based on the color of their skin or "their ethnicity" is ridiculous...some of you NTers irk me...

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

from another thread....

And this further adds on the end of my last statement...

Originally Posted by eghckk

Dumbest statement I've ever read on NT hands down.
qft

FrankReynolds420 wrote:
I find this statement hilarious.
laugh.gif

can't say i wouldn't back him on that. hilarious, but true. double standard allows certain things to go pretty unnoticed compared to thethings we are constantly searching for.

truthfully some people are just overly sensitive and look for any little thing to cry racism over and reach in ways that would make stretch armstrong proud totwist things around so they can complain about them.

this goes for all races too.

laugh.gif

no but on the real. Racism is never going to leave.
Yes, people can take racist jokes as jokes. But sometimes, people just cross the line.

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Originally Posted by Smashing

You say the dumbest things and say it with conviction.

he def. does...i really don't take what he anything he says seriously in these types of threads ever...

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by eeBS7eez

FrankReynolds420 wrote:
I find this statement hilarious.
laugh.gif
can't say i wouldn't back him on that. hilarious, but true. double standard allows certain things to go pretty unnoticed compared to the things we are constantly searching for.

i agree with this part.

Back
Top Bottom