Why Does Feminism Scare You?

Lol quote me on where I made that assertion

Why would you compare average doctor to the entire tech field? What if I compared the average CEO pay at tech companies to the average pay of someone on the medical field?

:rofl: :rofl:

I didn't compare the average doctor to the entire tech field. I said the average expected salary for a doctor is higher than the average expected salary for an engineer.. Reading is fundamental.

Maybe you missed that statistics class in GED night class. A doctor is more likely to make more than a "tech person". The statistics are out there, you can ignore it all you want but it won't make it any less of a fact.

All this cause there will be more female physicians than male in a few years :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

When women take over tech he will probably say it's because all the men don't wanna do tech no more, we tryna go to space.

You can say what you want about me but at least I don't get threatened by women's success. Be better papi.:lol:

I thought we already had a Niketalk has a problem with women thread?

Nah this one is fresh and funnier. It's a more honest thread than the other one. Between dudes being genuinely upset at women being doctors and not being able to get the women they used to, it's been comedy.

I appreciate the honesty in here but it's been pathetic. I always knew men were the more insecure gender but goddam:lol: :smh:

Nah this one is fresh and funnier. It's a more honest thread than the other one. Between dudes being genuinely upset at women being doctors and not being able to get the women they used to, it's been comedy.

I appreciate the honesty in here but it's been pathetic. I always knew men were the more insecure gender but goddam:lol: :smh:
The way you post BS then back it with unrelated statements nobody said is just odd

The way you post BS then back it with unrelated statements nobody said is just odd

Nothing I said was unrelated. Didn't a dude in here actually go on a rant about how body positivity is hurting his game?

Wasn't fresco upset about more women being doctors?

Sad state of affairs for the male gender overall. I haven't seen so much whining and insecurities from grown men.

Nothing I said was unrelated. Didn't a dude in here actually go on a rant about how body positivity is hurting his game?

Wasn't fresco upset about more women being doctors?

Sad state of affairs for the male gender overall. I haven't seen so much whining and insecurities from grown men.
Quote that person. Address that person. “People are saying” no, people aren’t saying. You sound like a Fox News reporter. You still haven’t addressed your “peasant work” statement as ridiculous as that was

Quote that person. Address that person. “People are saying” no, people aren’t saying. You sound like a Fox News reporter. You still haven’t addressed your “peasant work” statement as ridiculous as that was

Im not going to quote my entire exchange with friscostylez. Are we just going to pretend it didn't happen? I'm not going to do your homework for you, you have eyes.

I guess this is where the denial part sets in after the smoke of embarrassment has cleared up. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

"Wasn't fresco upset about more women being doctors?"

Literally me addressing dude directly a few posts ago. Maybe you just missed the exchange, go back and read every post he made after I said women now outnumber men in medical school. Dude feels some type of way about women being doctors :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Feminism is one of those things that has a different meaning depending on who you ask. The over all broad definition is just the advocacy of woman's rights on the basis of equity of the sexes. To me that literally means that everything should be equal when it comes to men and woman. I think it's still a little absurd that in 2021 there is still people mainly men who believe that woman are not equal or should be treated equal to men. This also includes the other side where some woman have the ideology that woman are somehow superior and should be treated as such.

Im not going to quote my entire exchange with friscostylez. Are we just going to pretend it didn't happen? I'm not going to do your homework for you, you have eyes.

I guess this is where the denial part sets in after the smoke of embarrassment has cleared up. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

"Wasn't fresco upset about more women being doctors?"

Literally me addressing dude directly a few posts ago. Maybe you just missed the exchange, go back and read every post he made after I said women now outnumber men in medical school. Dude feels some type of way about women being doctors :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
You gonna pretend like you’re still calling labor peasant work? You still gonna pretend like you classism comments didn’t happen? You still gonna pretend “many people on nt” are saying what you’re claiming?

I see what you mean ahat ahat

Everytime I see you know who in a thread I’m loke

1628186506211.gif

Yet here we are.

He’s essentially untouchable on this site. I just knew he was done for when his buddy got clipped, but yet

1628186660962.gif

^Off topic, but that dude Sterling was the man.

He got eliminated, but Gordon liked him so much he let him keep his jacket. :lol::nthat:

You gonna pretend like you’re still calling labor peasant work? You still gonna pretend like you classism comments didn’t happen? You still gonna pretend “many people on nt” are saying what you’re claiming?

Lol where have I pretended I didn't say that? :lol: :lol: :lol:

My mantra in life is when horrible people go low I go lower.(no disrespect to Queen Michelle Obama). It's my same approach to fights with other types of bigots. I only brought that up because the fool who said that tried to use it as an excuse to make his sexist points. Venom with venom sir. Women aren't fighting for the right to lay cement.:rofl:

I'm guessing you deflecting to that is admitting to frescos shenanigans which it appears aligns with your values. Be better.

Feminism is one of those things that has a different meaning depending on who you ask. The over all broad definition is just the advocacy of woman's rights on the basis of equity of the sexes. To me that literally means that everything should be equal when it comes to men and woman. I think it's still a little absurd that in 2021 there is still people mainly men who believe that woman are not equal or should be treated equal to men. This also includes the other side where some woman have the ideology that woman are somehow superior and should be treated as such.

Well said. If it makes you feel better all isms are maladaptive to its perpetrators. Instead of people focusing on making themselves better and adjusting to a changing planet, they hold on to these archaic beliefs which ends up hurting them in the long run.

We are already seeing it with racist white people.

Feminism can benefit men in so many ways.

I find it comical how you call me a misogynistic sexist for saying that women don't want equality across the board, and then repeatedly make yourself look like a clown while agreeing w/ me that women don't want equality across the board.

I'm well aware that a vast majority of women do not want to do "peasant" work as you put it, that's why I said what I said.

You could have just agreed instead of making yourself look like a dunce WHILE agreeing, but hey, I understand you have a mantra to live by.

You also doubled down on your statement and called those men "unexceptional", so...

The whole trying to blame me for your trash comments thing is absolutely pathetic.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom