Why Don’t You Drink Milk?

To all the dudes in this thread who use whey protein, whey is a byproduct of milk also.

very true...I switched to healthy n fit egg protein. The thing about vegetable protein sources is that you either have to combine from many different sources for you to get the whole array of amino acids.

better, doesnt taste like almonds either if thats what some of you are thinking.
just get the original almond milk, youll never look bad. SRS
laugh.gif
i actually like almonds though. guess i'll be trying this

Gorilla.jpg

how much protein does one really need?

Proves nothing, Gorillas are naturally yoked. Same way a endo or a meso could put on tons of muscle mass being on a vegetarian/lower protein diet but an ecto would struggle to put on any muscle without enough protein

Milk is just like gluten, some can tolerate it, and some can't. If you can tolerate it is still best to practice moderation because you can make yourself lactosse intolerant if you consume too much of it.

And lets me real, most people who consume diary do it because they love the taste of it. Same thing with coffee, coffee has a ton of health benefits but most people don't drink it black , they add a ton of cream and sugar to it. :smh:

- If you drink milk, I would go for organic. Having once in a while is not a huge deal. Drinking raw milk at your own risk, but pepper your angus for a potential e. coli infection

It's all lies? :lol: Come on. Im not saying milk the the healthiest product on earth, but I really hope youre not saying that milk is bad for you.

I think cow's milk does more harm than good. Cow's milk is not something you want to drink every day. I think it's ok in moderation, like alcohol. :lol:.

Does more harm than good? Comparing it to alcohol in terms of consumption? :lol:

Anyone who says that milk is bad for you should never advocate consuming any liquid besides water.

Back
Top Bottom