Why Have You Stonefaced Yourself?

Originally Posted by RiKaN HaVoK

Dialin a number on the celly and never hitting the dial button .. after 2-3 minutes I wonder wth is going on ..

LOL i do that all the time.. i do it wtih texts too.. i type the text then put my phone down and wait lke 10 minutes and think why havent they answered yet
mad.gif
only to realize that i didnt press send

Yesterday, I went to get some gas....

I parked on the wrong side,
mad.gif

I've had the same car for six years....
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by dopestop

I once wanted to go to the bathroom to let the fluid's out, I went to the kitchen asked my mom something, and with her cooking, pissed all over the garbage, then I realized I was not in the bathroom
eek.gif

Damn homie. How did you manage that?

Originally Posted by Bad N fluenz

Originally Posted by Jumpshot

I wore no boxers to class on Thursday with some b-ball shorts, stared at a chick's thong sticking out her jeans, and got a boner
smh.gif

Pix??? of you not the girl
embarassed.gif
And you try to deny that you lookin' for attention.
grin.gif

But anyways, I parked my car and left it in D one time. Couldn't figure out why it wouldn't start. Called some homies over to look at it too.
smh.gif
Still haven't lived it down.

Originally Posted by ItsGettinHot

Originally Posted by dopestop

I once wanted to go to the bathroom to let the fluid's out, I went to the kitchen asked my mom something, and with her cooking, pissed all over the garbage, then I realized I was not in the bathroom
eek.gif

Damn homie. How did you manage that?

I wore no boxers to class on Thursday with some b-ball shorts, stared at a chick's thong sticking out her jeans, and got a boner
smh.gif

embarassed.gif
And you try to deny that you lookin' for attention.
grin.gif

But anyways, I parked my car and left it in D one time. Couldn't figure out why it wouldn't start. Called some homies over to look at it too.
smh.gif
Still haven't lived it down.
You're a bonehead
laugh.gif

These bad chicks were going hard to dance with me at a club and I turned them down for no reason. My boy proceeds to send out a mass text message about howI'm a loser. I stoneface myself for not being proactive.

Originally Posted by JayHood23

smh.gif
Why you goin commando with ball shorts fam
laugh.gif

Wanted to feel that mesh on your scrotum eh
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

what are you spost to wear under gym shorts?

I pissed in the tub when the toilet was 2 feet away from me.

You should have seen my face I was from
ohwell.gif
to
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

The most recent would be today tho when I sent a text then put the phone to my ear after I sent it and wondered why I didnt hear anything
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
I did that just this morning. I was sending a text andthinking about calling my mom. So I sent the text and put the phone to my ear and after a few seconds I looked at the phone and saw I hadn't called...
grin.gif

Originally Posted by dunksnjordans1992

smh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

eek.gif
.....and on top of you butchering that word most peoplewear some sort of underwear like boxers, boxer briefs, tighty whities or something.

Rushed home to go # duece and realized i forgot to get another roll of toilet paper from the hall closet. So had to used that duck walk across the room to geta roll

59916344576ed1eeb82165e8d4fd65dc06594ecd.jpg

Whenever i take the bus to go home, i tell myself that i'm not going to sleep. A few mins. pass by and im knocked out. Now im 2 miles away from home.. FTL

Originally Posted by dunksnjordans1992

smh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

eek.gif
.....and on top of you butchering that word most people wear some sort of underwear like boxers, boxer briefs, tighty whities or something.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

My ipod died so I went to charge it. I plug it
in and it didn't light up indicating that it was charging
so I'm like wth? Is it broken? (Because I dropped it beforehand)
So I'm like whatever, and leave it there. Come to find out like
3 months later my charger wasn't plugged it.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

I almost spread some hand wash over my toothbrush once
almost washed my face with shampoo
at least once a month, i try to open the door to my place of business with my house/car keys
i fumbled around in my pockets for a pen & paper (with cell phone in hand) while someone gave me their phone #

Originally Posted by Slick Rick

Originally Posted by AmberElise04

smh.gif

embarassed.gif

3 things.

1. Are you serious?
2. NT knows that you are oh so proud of your sexuality, so proud that you insist to throw it in every thread that you seem to encounter.
3. If you were intelligent at all you'd notice that we realize you are a troll and therefore from now on any and all of your replies/posts will be irrelevant.

thank you someone needs to ban this guy

Word mods need to give this dude the stick
indifferent.gif

I always get out my car lock the doors with my keypad and proceed to press the "unlock" button for my house door, while twisting the door knob andpushing the door which results in some "face-to-door-action"
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by DaCitySlanga

Rushed home to go # duece and realized i forgot to get another roll of toilet paper from the hall closet. So had to used that duck walk across the room to get a roll

59916344576ed1eeb82165e8d4fd65dc06594ecd.jpg
laugh.gif
at duck walk.

JR5

I've been watching this show on tv. And then halfway through the hour long show. I just remembered I'm watching it on DVR and I've been watchingthese long commercials the whole time..smh

Trying to find my cell...when I'm actually talking to someone on my cell phone.

Putting the cereal in the fridge and the milk in the pantry.
indifferent.gif

Changing the channel when I'm watching a tivo'd show because I don't like the commercials...
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

I turned the music down in the car when i got a call. Later when i got another call i turned it down again even tho it was already off
indifferent.gif

I was playing UFC. I was on a 8-0 run against all my boys, then my little sister comes in a KO's me in the first 20 seconds
indifferent.gif

just yesterday was a school dance and I knew it ever since I woke up and I realize it throughout the whole day...I went to school and hung out at my friendshouse and when it was time to go, I remembered I left my ticket at home...
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom