Why Have You Stonefaced Yourself?

8,831
1,640
Joined May 27, 2004
I know 83% of NT is perfect but for the other 17% what have you done that you've stonefaced yourself for?

Me personally if my phone rings I'll mute the TV to answer it and converse and after I hang up the phone I'll sit with the TV still muted wondering whyits still quiet.


The most recent would be today tho when I sent a text then put the phone to my ear after I sent it and wondered why I didnt hear anything
.....if I'm close to a mirror when I do something stupid I'lllook in it and stoneface myself


What's good NT I know you catch yourself slippin every once in a while.
 

jumpshot

Banned
1,614
12
Joined Apr 7, 2009
I wore no boxers to class on Thursday with some b-ball shorts, stared at a chick's thong sticking out her jeans, and got a boner
.
 
8,831
1,640
Joined May 27, 2004
Originally Posted by Jumpshot

I wore no boxers to class on Thursday with some b-ball shorts, stared at a chick's thong sticking out her jeans, and got a boner
.
Why you goin commando with ball shorts fam

Wanted to feel that mesh on your scrotum eh
 
1,516
91
Joined Jun 2, 2003
Originally Posted by Jumpshot

I wore no boxers to class on Thursday with some b-ball shorts, stared at a chick's thong sticking out her jeans, and got a boner
.
 
1,036
27
Joined Apr 24, 2003
Originally Posted by JayHood23

I know 83% of NT is perfect but for the other 17% what have you done that you've stonefaced yourself for?

Me personally if my phone rings I'll mute the TV to answer it and converse and after I hang up the phone I'll sit with the TV still muted wondering why its still quiet.


The most recent would be today tho when I sent a text then put the phone to my ear after I sent it and wondered why I didnt hear anything
.....if I'm close to a mirror when I do something stupid I'll look in it and stoneface myself


What's good NT I know you catch yourself slippin every once in a while.



I've tried to use my xbox controller to change my TV channels and I've got in my Jeep and wondered why I kept hitting play on the CD player and nosound came out--probably because the CD wasn't IN the player.
 
2,385
10
Joined Jul 30, 2003
Originally Posted by JayHood23

Originally Posted by Jumpshot

I wore no boxers to class on Thursday with some b-ball shorts, stared at a chick's thong sticking out her jeans, and got a boner
.
Why you goin commando with ball shorts fam

Wanted to feel that mesh on your scrotum eh

 

de phx jose

Banned
1,997
11
Joined Feb 1, 2009
yoo OP, those aren't stoneface worthy.
maybe for me it's just saying stupid stuff once in a while
 

jumpshot

Banned
1,614
12
Joined Apr 7, 2009
Originally Posted by JayHood23

Originally Posted by Jumpshot

I wore no boxers to class on Thursday with some b-ball shorts, stared at a chick's thong sticking out her jeans, and got a boner
.
Why you goin commando with ball shorts fam

Wanted to feel that mesh on your scrotum eh
I had no boxers to wear cause they were all in the wash.It does feel good though
.
 
733
12
Joined Oct 11, 2008
Today I came home and decided to make Chicken Alfredo, I made the sauce, boiled the water for pasta, made garlic bread and broccoli, but never took my chickenbreast out the freezer. and this was about 20 minutes ago so all the super markets are closed....
 
8,831
1,640
Joined May 27, 2004
Originally Posted by Jumpshot

Originally Posted by JayHood23

Originally Posted by Jumpshot

I wore no boxers to class on Thursday with some b-ball shorts, stared at a chick's thong sticking out her jeans, and got a boner
.
Why you goin commando with ball shorts fam

Wanted to feel that mesh on your scrotum eh
I had no boxers to wear cause they were all in the wash. It does feel good though
.
I've done it once with some jeans and after you using the bathroom I'd be mad nervous zipping my pants, being extra careful

I can't do it too often cuz I cant get down with that jean material rubbing on my butt, avoiding jean burn
 
1,033
10
Joined Jan 7, 2009
Originally Posted by AmberElise04

Originally Posted by JayHood23

I know 83% of NT is perfect but for the other 17% what have you done that you've stonefaced yourself for?

Me personally if my phone rings I'll mute the TV to answer it and converse and after I hang up the phone I'll sit with the TV still muted wondering why its still quiet.


The most recent would be today tho when I sent a text then put the phone to my ear after I sent it and wondered why I didnt hear anything
.....if I'm close to a mirror when I do something stupid I'll look in it and stoneface myself


What's good NT I know you catch yourself slippin every once in a while.



I've tried to use my xbox controller to change my TV channels and I've got in my Jeep and wondered why I kept hitting play on the CD player and no sound came out--probably because the CD wasn't IN the player.
you on xbox live?
and i stone faced myself going to the bank early as hell to find out that all routing numbers are the same from each bank for the most part
. moms was like should a asked me
 

jumpshot

Banned
1,614
12
Joined Apr 7, 2009
Originally Posted by JayHood23

Originally Posted by Jumpshot

Originally Posted by JayHood23

Originally Posted by Jumpshot

I wore no boxers to class on Thursday with some b-ball shorts, stared at a chick's thong sticking out her jeans, and got a boner
.
Why you goin commando with ball shorts fam

Wanted to feel that mesh on your scrotum eh
I had no boxers to wear cause they were all in the wash. It does feel good though
.
I've done it once with some jeans and after you using the bathroom I'd be mad nervous zipping my pants, being extra careful

I can't do it too often cuz I cant get down with that jean material rubbing on my butt, avoiding jean burn
I like when chicks go commando in some jeans. You see that fat booty is there with no panties
. It's beautiful.
 
4,022
10
Joined Apr 7, 2008
nothin i can think of except my dam procrastination but thats a whole notha beast

i couldnt go commando though, cuz then id have to wear my pants above my +%%, otherwise it would be looking AWKWARD! lol
 
8,831
1,640
Joined May 27, 2004
Originally Posted by Food4Thgt

OP you stupid
I do the same things...
Then you're stupid too

My brother just locked the keys in the car and had me out there with two flashlights, I was holding one and I turned it on then he got the other one and heldit up and it was off
 
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now