Why is everyone getting butt-hurt over new join dates.

of course it's serious 
pimp.gif

On a serious note, i have been on NT for years now and the quality of members, post and threads have dramatically changed and its not necessarily for the better. Troll treads and members showing up left and right , i believe is why mods have been coming down with new rules causing changes that older members have never had to deal with.

These old cats making accusations of users strictly on their join date are lame anyway. Seeing new join dates means your community is growing and new content/ideas are constantly brewing. It's what makes and made NT what it is since 2000. Some of ya'll just sit around like old timers on a porch yelling at kids riding skateboards. 

the old waiting period made you lurk for a few weeks and in turn you learned the culture of the forum, the speed that threads move, taboo things like posting sneaker/sports stuff in general, posting a girl thread without pics etc.
now we dont have that luxury and it seems that these newbies fall in love with the start a new thread button/reply button even on day one. It just seems like a bigger problem than it actually is because we were used to getting the influx of new members only in the beginning of the month. Now its all the time.

But i think it needs to stay this way until we are sure that everyone has successfully transitioned over from Yuku.

On a serious note, i have been on NT for years now and the quality of members, post and threads have dramatically changed and its not necessarily for the better. Troll treads and members showing up left and right , i believe is why mods have been coming down with new rules causing changes that older members have never had to deal with.

man old NT was the bomb. so helpful so informative. now its all competition/ out-doing and hypbeasts

man old NT was the bomb. so helpful so informative. now its all competition/ out-doing and hypbeasts
The world has changed my friend. You can't go anywhere nowadays without competition. But yeah I agree, old NT was the best. 

Because people associate troll threads with when the user account was made

funny thing is you rarely see those new accounts in nike retro, or even jordan threads. :nerd:

Because I myself used to collect Jordan's but the sneaker game has changed with all these outrageous color ways and outrageous re -sale value. Things have just changed for the worse.

it doesnt bother me when there are new members and join dates.. its not said that shoe heads can only be born in 19XX ya know

just know ur knowledeg and contribute to the forum in a positive way...

dnt let ur first post be "Where can i buy nikes online?" or "what shoe is this?" when its clearly an air force one all white

Back
Top Bottom