Why is everyone getting butt-hurt over new join dates.

funny thing is you rarely see those new accounts in nike retro, or even jordan threads. :nerd:
The major problem is cats only coming for general while the other parts die a slow death .Like general is cool but most of these new dudes aren't even into sneakers at all .The atmosphere of general is anti sneakers too dudes hate on cats who still collect in general hardbody especially in the Dressing Better thread dudes say oh I don't rock sneakers anymore i wear desert boots and dress up to go to Starbucks and pretty much rag on how immature it is to collect sneakers n crap.

I think now were all a little skeptical that every new user is either GatsbyGordon or FutureMD :lol:

... or both ? :nerd:

reminds me of the episode of the simpsons when homer cant join the no homers club..but let the other homer in.
laugh.gif

The major problem is cats only coming for general while the other parts die a slow death .Like general is cool but most of these new dudes aren't even into sneakers at all .The atmosphere of general is anti sneakers too dudes hate on cats who still collect in general hardbody especially in the Dressing Better thread dudes say oh I don't rock sneakers anymore i wear desert boots and dress up to go to Starbucks and pretty much rag on how immature it is to collect sneakers n crap.

exactly, i mean i dont break my bank to copp sneakers like in high school, but i willingly admit that i feel close to NT manly because of my love for gear. If i didnt love being fresh, then NT would not
hold as close to me as most general freaks, or these post-yuku era cats, who troll. Even when Nttwitter happened and everybody ran they cool a_ over there, it was cool. kinda like a uncensored general or ********, what have you. I know alot of cool people have that "i dont like sneakers because of the resell value or whatever" me personally i find it easier to copp now, then back in the day.
I mean i get what i want, i may not be able to copp foams, or christmas jordans without breaking some kids jaw, cause he wants to get all "Arnold in that Christmas movie with sinbad" but i still copp.
my main issue, "i know long rant going nowhere", point blank period i feel like this site has become 45% cats who have/had love for being fresh, and 55% trolls who never had a swag bone in they body. Before any1 says, yeah thats the internet for u, i say NO this is NT, we have had more press on complex this month then your favorite rapper, and i feel like were going hollywood and hollyweird. Some dude made 7 threads yesterday promoting bay area kicks in florida. like WTF :wow:

it's a completely different feel in here now. i lurked this site for so long, and still basically just lurk. but the feel has changed so much over the years. there's so many miscers in here now with repeated posts/threads/eeeeerything, it's like worlds colliding. i feel like costanza

Im butt-hurt that a new member which has a join date of October 2012 decided to use my Username "Kalikid" and simply removed the "23" :smh:

And someone by the name of LOWEREASTSIDER decided to use my avatar which is why I changed it to Buzz Lightyear.....:x

funny thing is you rarely see those new accounts in nike retro, or even jordan threads. :nerd:
What? Forum 8 is flooded with new accounts.

That, along with the fact that ijapino runs that forum, is the reason why it sucks so hard.

Dudes that put weight/get butt hurt over join dates take the Internet entirely too serious and more than likely have no life outside of it.

I don't think it's the join date, it's the 30 day (?) approval thing not being on here that I'm soured on. The approval process sort of makes you get the feel for NT while lurking. Now that that's gone, you [appear] to have people randomly coming across this site and saying "hey, this looks cool, let me join", and they immediately start posting the worst stuff ever. It's only gotten worse after ninjahood's pointless crusade against thread about nothing. There's been a bunch of nonsense threads popping up that don't at all need to be full on threads. "Someone scuffed me shoe today, what should I do :wow:?", "I dropped my pencil on the floor and it rolled on the ground, should i pick it up :wow:?" (just examples)

Nobody is butt hurt over join dates. They're annoyed by trolls registering just to troll and making alt accounts to troll. Then there's the noobs who should've took the time to lurk and see how things operate around here instead of signing up and making threads for anything that comes to mind.

Most times join dates is an indication of that.

Last edited:
Nobody is butt hurt over join dates. They're annoyed by trolls registering just to troll and making alt accounts to troll. Then there's the noobs who should've took the time to lurk and see how things operate around here instead of signing up and making threads for anything that comes to mind.
Most times join dates is an indication of that.

General pretty much turned into Reddit and Bodybuilding Misc.

It's only gotten worse after ninjahood's pointless crusade against thread about nothing. There's been a bunch of nonsense threads popping up that don't at all need to be full on threads. "Someone scuffed me shoe today, what should I do
embarassed.gif
?", "I dropped my pencil on the floor and it rolled on the ground, should i pick it up
embarassed.gif
?" (just examples)
Nah.

Nonsense threads popping up in General isn't anything new...I don't think there was a noticeable spike after ninjahood went on his crusade. The first couple days or so there were some forced threads (mostly made by ninja) but, for the most part, I'd say General was more livelier and less stagnant after he went on his rant. For whatever reason, it seemed to "wake up" General. Some TAN regulars might not wanna hear that but this **** was definitely moving. *shrugs*

That was like a month or two ago anyway so it really has nothing to do with what's been going on recently. ****** are definitely taking advantage of the no monthly approvals/post limit and going ham with it. Dudes get suspended/banned/flamed and come back right away trolling on new SN's. Coward *** boys creating new accounts just to say things they would never have said on their regular SN's. It's become more rampant now than at any other time since we made the switch to Huddler.

To go back on ninjahood, he went about his crusade the wrong way but a lot of what he made an attempt to convey was true. I'm an advocate of keeping TAN open but some dudes use that thread for everything and there's been certain topics of discussion that have been wasted in there. I'd rather keep that thread open but cats just gotta find that balance...it's not that hard to do.

Back
Top Bottom