Why is it so hard to find MLB material on Youtube?

Basically every other major sport NHL, NBA, NFL has all kinda of footage.

What's good with that?
nerd.gif

If I wanted I could put some stuff up there, granted it won't be A+ quality (digital camera) but this is ridiculous. I don't see why they're beingso strict if other sports are letting things get uploaded daily.
grin.gif

what these copyright loving morons at these huge corporations don't realize is how much videos (especially of the youtube and/or viral variety) being outin your fans hands can HELP promote your product.

I hate that, i was trying to find some decent Barry Bonds historic homerun footage one day, and they had nothing
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

what these copyright loving morons at these huge corporations don't realize is how much videos (especially of the youtube and/or viral variety) being out in your fans hands can HELP promote your product.
Exactly, but what do we know? We're just spectators.

what these copyright loving morons at these huge corporations don't realize is how much videos (especially of the youtube and/or viral variety) being out in your fans hands can HELP promote your product.
EXACTLY.

the damn Brandon Phillips vid got like 200,000,000 views in two days before getting yanked.

Sorry, had to bump this:

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

MLB.com does do a great job with their videos, though.

But I don't see anything old really up on the site.... Once again, they fail miserably in this category
smh.gif

Couldn't have said it better myself.

not to thread jack.. but i have been trying to find that one david ortiz home run from the world baseball classic... where he flips the bat after hitting thegame winning home run

Just really terrible...it's impossible to find televised MLB footage on Youtube...all the MLB videos there are nothing but pic slideshows and camera videosby fans in the park.

Back
Top Bottom