why is michael jordan rocking the hitler?

Originally Posted by Essential1

because he is a douche and does douchey things because he's MJ, that's all I can imagine

Pretty Much

Which is why hes not my favorite player of all time.. Hes a prick, sure he was the greatest, But NOT my favorite by anymeans

laugh.gif

he looks like a cgi figure at the beginning. is it the lighting, movement, makeup. or maybe hes just a bit more chunky now that he looks lifeless

i was about to make this thread and its just so ugly but at this point i don't think he cares hes making millions like nothing

i was about to make this thread and its just so ugly but at this point i don't think he cares hes making millions like nothing

The first thing that jumped out at me from that commercial is that he has mad makeup on. I mean, damn why do a lot of male's on TV wear so much make up....

Originally Posted by Finn

The first thing that jumped out at me from that commercial is that he has mad makeup on. I mean, damn why do a lot of male's on TV wear so much make up....

i was watching this kenny smith video on yahoo sports and he was lookin pasty as hell, he needs to be thanking those inside the nba makeup artists

Maybe someone pulled a Cartman and stuck their finger up their butt and rubbed some s*** under MJ's nose when he was asleep.

Wouldn't you think someone like the director of the commercial would go up to MJ and just ask him "Why the Hitler stache?"

Back
Top Bottom