Why is Popeyes so slow

#NTExtremes

You can have homemade fried chicken sandwiches without making them part of a "meal plan." This was always a special occasion/blue moon type meal in my house.

Still scratching my head as to why this is so unbelievable to certain people. They're really not hard to make.

Hell... @nawghtyhare does it.
#NTEXTREMES

It's not about them being hard to make, nobody said or implied that but I see a lot of yall are unaware or this simple thing is going over ya heads

Or word to DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican #CulturalDifferences

I said COT DAMN!

are they still selling out of these? or do stores have enough for the entire day nowadays?
If this was the normal hype like the crib or Wendy's spicy nuggets they would but fools are buying 15 sandwiches at a time trying to flip them.

They be running out of a month's worth of chicken breast in a week.

Tried watching but didn’t hear what was really said, can somebody give cliffs on why dusty white woman got hit with the wrestling finisher?

I believe she used the N word and that's why dude snapped
But she denies saying it and there's no video of it so i'm not sure if that's the case
Maybe the lady threatened him or something cuz he kept saying smack me
You can hear the camera guy saying this isn't the place to use that word
She reportedly suffered six cracked ribs,nine fractures and a broken knee

Daaaaammmmmnnnm

I kept watching like c'mon man another racist Popeyes vid? I don't enjoy these unless the racist gets their jaw rocked. More arguing and more, next thing you know white lady getting body spammed through the parking lot

That lady about to come up on some $$.

Meanwhile, that dude will be seeing some prison time. Hope it was worth it.

The reaction by the 2 co-workers that were so down for a removal that got a front seat of her hitting the ground is hilarious :rofl:

Lady/manager was like oh **** let me get outta here and dude grabbed his face with both hands like oh my gawd

If that old lady was a maga trump loving pos then I don’t feel bad for her all. The employee should’ve relaxed though because catching a charge is no good.

Back
Top Bottom