Why is Popeyes so slow

20191108_225436.jpg

Currently in Dubai. They have a meal deal with sandwich, breast, side, fries and soda for 6 bucks. No lines, easy and friendly service. What is going in the usa man :smh:
Bet the chicken tastes better too without the growth hormones used in the states

Apparently the Biebs isn't a fan of your favorite chicken sandwich :lol:

Justin Bieber Says Popeyes Chicken Sandwich Is ‘Not Worth the Hype’

Justin Bieber doesn’t appear to love that chicken from Popeyes.

The “Never Say Never” singer, 25, finally tasted the fast-food company’s super-popular (and super sold-out) Popeyes Chicken Sandwich on Thursday night, and revealed to his 121 million followers on Instagram that it didn’t live up to expectations.

“It’s good but it’s not worth the hype,” Bieber said, sharing a video to his Instagram Stories of the sandwich after a few bites.

Bieber had picked up three sandwiches to sample and said, “I gotta see what all this hype is about.”

He continued, “All this hype on the Popeyes Chicken Sandwich, let me see what we got here.”

And although he was ultimately unimpressed with the famous sandwich, he did love one thing from the Louisiana kitchen.

“Sweet tea’s bangin’ though,” Bieber said.

1573340617364.png

I didn't even want to quote that **** cuz I'm like first off why are home cooked chicken sandwiches even a part of your parents meal plan for you? :lol:

Especially past being a child and if that's what he's counting the Popeyes sandwich definitely better.
#NTExtremes

You can have homemade fried chicken sandwiches without making them part of a "meal plan." This was always a special occasion/blue moon type meal in my house.

Still scratching my head as to why this is so unbelievable to certain people. They're really not hard to make.

Hell... nawghtyhare nawghtyhare does it.

Back
Top Bottom