Why is Popeyes so slow

Wings are definitely above average and a reasonable (cheaper) alternative to wings of the same ilk

Btw...the Big Box is Back! $6.99 now though :smh:

The big back box 📦

Also

IMG_9585.jpeg

Team with wings you say? They counting headdress of the Chiefs (I hope they don't actually win lol).

FF restaurants got minimum wage now. In NY they getting about 17 bux and hour to serve chicken.
Good for them, that's a whopping $35k a year. Shame on a business paying less.

Business could always take less profit too. bc that whole chicken shortage thing was so overblown. Like 100k chickens died and wooooo boy they used that as an excuse to triple prices. 100k... out of 1.2 BILLION chickens. And once they raised the prices and saw people would still pay, they aren't going to lower them. Now it's just extra profit for them.

Good for them, that's a whopping $35k a year. Shame on a business paying less.

Business could always take less profit too. bc that whole chicken shortage thing was so overblown. Like 100k chickens died and wooooo boy they used that as an excuse to triple prices. 100k... out of 1.2 BILLION chickens. And once they raised the prices and saw people would still pay, they aren't going to lower them. Now it's just extra profit for them.
They could take less profits but they won't. The price of the 2 piece will just keep going up.

Got some Popeyes coupons in the mail (basically their Super Bowl promotional sheet each year) and GOT DAMN Popeyes is expensive as hell now man. My goodness.
Got mine as well too. I checked the expiration date and it’s in June :lol:

Back
Top Bottom