Why is Shannon Brown so hyped on NT?

Originally Posted by Mr Kuter

VC,
Thats all I could think of off the top of my head. Just wanted to attack that whole 60starting guards better than him right now talk.
vonteego cummings?

Originally Posted by bijald0331

Originally Posted by bijald0331

Hes better than any PG the Heat have. Any guards Toronto has. Better than Beno Udrih. Better than Bledsoe for the clippers. Kyle Lowry, Maro Bellini, VC, Anthony Morrow, John Salmons, Ronnie Brewer, or Kyle Korver or Keith Bogans. Raja Bell.

Thats all I could think of off the top of my head. Just wanted to attack that whole 60starting guards better than him right now talk.

Which squad are those two starting for? 
nerd.gif

I just checked, I see that Bogans starts at the 2 for the Bulls right? So Shannon Brown is better than Keith Bogans.

And you can add Anthony Parker to my list.
Look at the people I highlighted and enlarged... You dumb or something? 
laugh.gif

Yes Im dumb. Despite that I explained that I didnt know which one of them started for the Bulls, and then found out that Bogans starts at the 2....Im the one thats dumb.

Regardless, Shannon Brown is better than any 1 of those guys.
roll.gif
@ YOU

I was recklous about VC and Salmons, but the rest of them I feel comfortable with.

I mean, lets be honest Dland.

You thought Alex Smith was a good QB and didn't think Stephen Curry would be any good.

Shannon Brown is a solid role player.

smile.gif

He fits in our system and that's all that matters. He's been playing great, but I don't think he would be playing well on another team.

Just one of those guys who fits in a certain system, kind of like Ariza did for us.

Originally Posted by bmore3800

My man Beezy. Stop Hating on my dude. He got ringssssssss on deck.
Fareal dude is playing like a legit shooting guard this season and people are hating on him

Originally Posted by bright nikes

I mean, lets be honest Dland.

You thought Alex Smith was a good QB and didn't think Stephen Curry would be any good.

Shannon Brown is a solid role player.

smile.gif

Slight exaggeration, but touche.

lmao @ the Ari gif.

But imo he is just a fun player to watch.. Nice dunks and he's been making his shots

Back
Top Bottom