Why men are boycotting marriage, fatherhood VOL. "Men On Strike" book high lighting emasculation

on some forreal Im one of the "wimps" he's talkin about....part of the reason I don't wanna get married is that I dont wanna get hurt sounds soft but its true

and that's funny yall talkin about how women peep body language..I was talkin to a girl the other day and she said she can't take me serious at times because my body language doesn't match what im saying

Last edited:
If you want happiness, you will find happiness, wherever that happiness lies....people over thinking the subject way too much.

A lot of these educated women are looking for 'unicorns', so a lot of times they dismiss a guy because he isn't perfect in their eyes. However, if you have a child and you're not handling your responsibilities you're a coward.

A lot of these educated women are looking for 'unicorns', so a lot of times they dismiss a guy because he isn't perfect in their eyes. However, if you have a child and you're not handling your responsibilities you're a coward.

Those women will end up alone....and to be honest most men have just as equal unrealistic expectations as them and have had them fr longer, men want the body, face of a vixen, the personality of one of your best friends and archived like Michelle Obama....we want all this instant gratification out the gate, dudes forgot about taking the time to let love flourish naturally, getting to truly know who you are committing to...everyone just wants this textbook/movie type of love, that **** don't exist, you gotta put in that work to reap the benefits just like everything else.

these chicks cant expect to find Prince Charming when they arent Cinderella themselves

(I got the characters right, right? Prince Charming was in Cinderella? Regardless, you get the point)

these chicks cant expect to find Prince Charming when they arent Cinderella themselves

(I got the characters right, right? Prince Charming was in Cinderella? Regardless, you get the point)

"He don't make enough money for me"

The amount of hot single educated women in NY is OD, but a lot refuse to date a blue collar guy or feel that's 'beneath' them. Ksteezy is correct, the expectation of instant gratification on both sides is crazy, and totally unrealistic if you want something to last.

Those women will end up alone....and to be honest most men have just as equal unrealistic expectations as them and have had them fr longer, men want the body, face of a vixen, the personality of one of your best friends and archived like Michelle Obama....we want all this instant gratification out the gate, dudes forgot about taking the time to let love flourish naturally, getting to truly know who you are committing to...everyone just wants this textbook/movie type of love, that **** don't exist, you gotta put in that work to reap the benefits just like everything else.
This dude tried to make seem like dudes got as many "standards" as chicks ha. Just look good (to that dude), don't get on their nerves often, and your good for more than enough guys.. As far as smarts dude don't care as long as your not stupid most guys don't need Michelle Obama unless they running for office themselves. Everyday cats Ive been around never said no stuff like she has to be smart she just can't be flat out dumb. So just off that I don't know how having the, two requirements that could get you a majority of guys is being as picky as the stereotypical chick.

This dude tried to make seem like dudes got as many "standards" as chicks ha. Just look good (to that dude), don't get on their nerves often, and your good for more than enough guys.. As far as smarts dude don't care as long as your not stupid most guys don't need Michelle Obama unless they running for office themselves. Everyday cats Ive been around never said no stuff like she has to be smart she just can't be flat out dumb. So just off that I don't know how having the, two requirements that could get you a majority of guys is being as picky as the stereotypical chick.
yeah... That whole "men have equally heightened requirements" aineem true bro.

Folks say that as a cop out cuz they feel we're being unfair to women.

It is what it is mayne.

Oh wait?...so all of a sudden NTers out of all people don't have high standards?....

Mind blown...

We talking about a woman you'd wife up, not one to smash and dash....ya wilding if the bar is not set just as high.

I"m in my late twenties and I can't see myself getting pretty until I'm well in my mid 30's. Am I thee only one who feels this way?

Oh wait?...so all of a sudden NTers out of all people don't have high standards?....

Mind blown...

We talking about a woman you'd wife up, not one to smash and dash....ya wilding if the bar is not set just as high.
I know what you talking bout and so was I and dudes generally don't have the same standards period. I forgot where but it was some study that said once a dude gets money he get married unlike a chick. You would think that would be the opposite cause a guy that was doing it would like his options but it doesn't go like that. I agree with Ricky you wanna cape but I'm not mad it's always going to be one

Like I said in every thread like this...

Depends on how you want to live.

Some dudes NEED companionship to be stable.. Got a couple homies like that. When they're single they're miserable and rarely come out of the house..

Then there's those that WANT companionship because they imagine finding "The One" like in the movies.. Rarely anyone finds the one, and the biggest mistake mostly everyone makes is thinking they found the one too (word to the divorce rate).

Then there's the dudes like me, that don't want companionship or kids. I want to live my life free to do as I please and die happy. Can make my own lasting memories.. Don't need help. Can handle my own problems.. Don't need help.

Mind blown...

Nah Steez.

A few cats on NT having the bar set wild high =/= the whole (or even the majority) of NT.

Forget about NT. This is about men period.

Honestly most men only want a few simple things when it comes to women.

A "six f**** ***** by the name of j****" type cat will kick it to the fine brown skin cashier at ROSS (yeah... I spotted on of those yesterday :lol:) whereas if the tables were turned... yeah... you already KNOW that that's not even an option for these females.

"higher-educated women seem to be having a harder and harder time finding men worthy (or willing) to tie the knot"

laugh.gif
"Worthy"?
indifferent.gif
WRONG.

When you want a man straight out of Chilli's book of "standards" there is NEVER a man that will be worthy simply because that man does NOT exist.

That's the REAL problem right there.
the worthy men are the ones women dont want. they'd rather have a liar, abuser, and cheater.

boo hoo to those harlots

Hmmmm good stuff

With less and less actual physical contact with people its no wonder that there are more marriages ending in divorce.
People donttake the time to really get to know each other anymore. Its just friend requests and hook ups that turn into relationships.

100% correct. To piggyback on this, the advent of the internet has allowed people to have a much larger variety of women and men to choose from, further complicating the monogamous nature that is marriage.

How can I get married to someone for life, when there are websites like facebook, twitter, CL, etc. where I can meet people in a heartbeat? Just imagine if someone has those social networks and is sociable and goes out? The idea of staying with someone for life is already unrealistic, now in this day and age its just become even more so imo.

Reactions: ct3
Like I said in every thread like this...

Depends on how you want to live.

Some dudes NEED companionship to be stable.. Got a couple homies like that. When they're single they're miserable and rarely come out of the house..

Then there's those that WANT companionship because they imagine finding "The One" like in the movies.. Rarely anyone finds the one, and the biggest mistake mostly everyone makes is thinking they found the one too (word to the divorce rate).

Then there's the dudes like me, that don't want companionship or kids. I want to live my life free to do as I please and die happy. Can make my own lasting memories.. Don't need help. Can handle my own problems.. Don't need help.
Are your parents still married?

Sup

Ight hold up.....................

They said. Its possible to still pay child support..............

Even if the damn kid aint yours?

WHY???? Can somebody PLEASE explain this ****?

I'd be damned

Sup

I'd be damned
once you sign the birth certificate and if the kid is over 2-3 years old its technically yours since youve been taking care of them. bs laws on that since you wont be able to see their facial features till around that age. I had some broad try to pull that on me got the dna test , im stress free and she posting on bp and stripping 

Last edited:
Sup

I'd be damned
once you sign the birth certificate and if the kid is over 2-3 years old its technically yours since youve been taking care of them. bs laws on that since you wont be able to see their facial features till around that age. I had some broad try to pull that on me got the dna test , im stress free and she posting on bp and stripping 
Sup

I'd be damned
bruh good ****

That's **** up man
Theses laws on some other ****

Back
Top Bottom