Why men are boycotting marriage, fatherhood VOL. "Men On Strike" book high lighting emasculation

Have smashed probably 5 or 6. Talked to a few more. Chicks like that are not rare in ATL or LA. Nothing to write home about but enough to generalize haha

And by vixen I don't mean just attractive women. I'm talking the draya types who are IG famous and dress for attention consistently and have fake hair, faje nails and fake body parts.

My point was that I'll take the cute chill chick with the "boy body" over the airhead dime vixen
That Karreuche reference at the end lol
But Tis true tho
Captnaj repped good sir

Have smashed probably 5 or 6. Talked to a few more. Chicks like that are not rare in ATL or LA. Nothing to write home about but enough to generalize haha

And by vixen I don't mean just attractive women. I'm talking the draya types who are IG famous and dress for attention consistently and have fake hair, faje nails and fake body parts.

My point was that I'll take the cute chill chick with the "boy body" over the airhead dime vixen

I live in LA bro, they aren't rare and I can tell you from experience, that generalization (at least in LA) is in large part, wrong :lol: I've met my fair share of stuck up, air heads, but for every one of those there's like 4 or 5 who are just regular. To "Generalize" them as being stuck up, that puts them on a pedastal and makes them more than what they really are at the end of the day: Another attractive girl, that's it. IMO, approaching these girls more often will change your ideals on them.

And I don't know Draya, but i'm betting she's very normal once you get to know her. You can't formulate an identity of someone off of IG. She's doing that on purpose duh :lol: that's how she gets paid, that's how she gets her notoriety and name out, through vines and half naked IG pics. That's probably not an accurate depiction of who she is in real life.

And that's your preference bro. (For the record, I would choose the same thing. I would choose the karreuche over the draya. I was just saying that the "Karreuche's" of the world could be just as much airheads and stuck up as the Draya's.)

How is saying someone is stuck up putting them on a pedestal? I'm not intimidated by them and will still holla just to smash but remain skeptical of them being wifey worthy.... maybe I just dealt with too many birds in ATL. Only have been back in LA for a year

I'm pretty sure Draya is a bird or at least likes to say bird stuff on Twitter.

And again I'm not talking about all dimes. There's a specific way these vixen chicks act. Of course there are beautiful chill chicks.

A dime with the chill personality is of course ideal, my original point/retort to a prior post is that I don't need the vixen type looks to be satisfied (though it would be great if all natural)

How is saying someone is stuck up putting them on a pedestal? I'm not intimidated by them and will still holla just to smash but remain skeptical of them being wifey worthy.... maybe I just dealt with too many birds in ATL. Only have been back in LA for a year

And again I'm not talking about all dimes. There's a specific way these vixen chicks act. Of course there are beautiful chill chicks.

A dime with the chill personality is of course ideal, my original point/retort to a prior post is that I don't need the vixen type looks to be satisfied (though it would be great if all natural)

IMO because you don't even know them, and saying they are stuck up because of their looks, is putting them on a pedastal. You're attaching a personality to them based off of how beautiful they are, without even knowing them.

And you can assume Draya is a bird, but to say she's a bird based off of social media is just...not right to me. There's no telling how she really is, and this is the prime reason why I tell all my homegirls to watch what they put and say on social media. People formulate an image of you from it, before even knowing them.

Does that awful TV show count as social media? 

Cause she's definitely a bird on there.

I live in LA bro, they aren't rare and I can tell you from experience, that generalization (at least in LA) is in large part, wrong
laugh.gif
I've met my fair share of stuck up, air heads, but for every one of those there's like 4 or 5 who are just regular. To "Generalize" them as being stuck up, that puts them on a pedastal and makes them more than what they really are at the end of the day: Another attractive girl, that's it. IMO, approaching these girls more often will change your ideals on them.

And I don't know Draya, but i'm betting she's very normal once you get to know her. You can't formulate an identity of someone off of IG. She's doing that on purpose duh
laugh.gif
that's how she gets paid, that's how she gets her notoriety and name out, through vines and half naked IG pics.
That's probably not an accurate depiction of who she is in real life.

And that's your preference bro. (For the record, I would choose the same thing. I would choose the karreuche over the draya. I was just saying that the "Karreuche's" of the world could be just as much airheads and stuck up as the Draya's.)
Anyone willing to do that for fame clearly has different morals and values than what I'm looking for in a wife.

IMO because you don't even know them, and saying they are stuck up because of their looks, is putting them on a pedastal. You're attaching a personality to them based off of how beautiful they are, without even knowing them.

And you can assume Draya is a bird, but to say she's a bird based off of social media is just...not right to me. There's no telling how she really is, and this is the prime reason why I tell all my homegirls to watch what they put and say on social media. People formulate an image of you from it, before even knowing them.

Again it's not just off how good they look. It's how they thirst for attention with how they dress and act. Plus the fake hair, fake **** etc.

I personally don't like the personality o chicks like that. And it's not just assumptions I still approach them and talk to them.

Idk maybe I'm just elitist as all of my inner circle and the majority of the ppl I associate with are educated. Different strokes for different folks I guess

Those women will end up alone....and to be honest most men have just as equal unrealistic expectations as them and have had them fr longer, men want the body, face of a vixen, the personality of one of your best friends and archived like Michelle Obama....we want all this instant gratification out the gate, dudes forgot about taking the time to let love flourish naturally, getting to truly know who you are committing to...everyone just wants this textbook/movie type of love, that **** don't exist, you gotta put in that work to reap the benefits just like everything else.

"higher-educated women seem to be having a harder and harder time finding men worthy (or willing) to tie the knot"

:lol: "Worthy"? :stoneface: WRONG.

When you want a man straight out of Chilli's book of "standards" there is NEVER a man that will be worthy simply because that man does NOT exist.

That's the REAL problem right there.

This..

I mean obviously, this has stopped becoming a man and woman issue and at some point started being a human issue.

What kind of person walks around disrespecting another person because you deem that person as not worthy of love or even to talk to because of their job, their possessions or any other type of physical petty s*** that they may not be able to change.

How would you feel as a person if a man were to tell you, your butt and chest aren't big enough, or you're driving a corolla I can't vision myself or anybody else messing with you.

I wouldn't want to deal with this crap, they wouldn't deal with an abusive man, so why should we have to deal with this abuse from women just because?

I feel like it is a mix of female entitlement and men being more, lets call it, emotionally in touch. Whether you like it or not a lot of us in our generation were raised by single mothers. I know i was, and all my childhood i saw how my mother was disrespected by dudes or had tons of failed relationships with men. I was taught to respect women and treat them with the utmost respect. That has both help and hurt me in my life.

But mix that with the same mothers telling their daughters they are queens and don't need a man and men are terrible....and you have a growing complex.

I just need an educated cute chick who's chill/fun to be around and can match my sexual appetite. No way my bar is set as high as a woman in my position

Some of the baddest chicks I've been with have the worst personalities BTW. I don't even get at those vixen type chicks like that bc of that. Gassed up airheads
QFT

I feel like it is a mix of female entitlement and men being more, lets call it, emotionally in touch. Whether you like it or not a lot of us in our generation were raised by single mothers. I know i was, and all my childhood i saw how my mother was disrespected by dudes or had tons of failed relationships with men. I was taught to respect women and treat them with the utmost respect. That has both help and hurt me in my life.

But mix that with the same mothers telling their daughters they are queens and don't need a man and men are terrible....and you have a growing complex.
I see that side your brnging and hell how some of these younger cats at it seems like they have female traits from hanging around them so much. I guess I'm blessed my mom wasn't dealing with other dudes after my dad at least in front of us so I never saw what you saw. I guess that's also why my mom was like treat everybody how you want to be treated and told me not to feel like you have to pay for a women's time affection like she is some hooker. If y'all care about each other y'all will both make them sacrifices where that type of stuff doesn't matter.

Back
Top Bottom