Why so thirsty

Originally Posted by jbpkickz

it makes me sad to see how this new generation is, idk bout down in Texas Ricky but in Baltimore it's running rampant
It's &@%#$!* here too
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Peep Game

it makes me sad to see how this new generation is, idk bout down in Texas Ricky but in Baltimore it's running rampant
It's &@%#$!* here too
30t6p3b.gif

must be cause of the recent heat wave , ol thirsty bear grylls piss drinking !#$!+$

Originally Posted by cguy610

she don't know him it's like 20 comments of girls making fun of him
Ok.  I was more speaking in general about these screenshots of text messages.  We don't know whether the broad likes to call but the dudes just texts her back. 

either way there a way to go about being cordial without being thirsty and people are failing at being subtle
Agreed.

Originally Posted by rice boy 45

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

Here's what i've learned in regards to facebook, twitter, tumblr...etc.

Let these fools live their lives. If the thirst is upon them then let them thirst. The only thing worse than acknowledging these burgers and their tactics, is to let them get you so riled up that you begin to question your stance on things.

Men should be solid like a rock, they shouldn't need to be thirsty or beg or barter or pull-off crazy hijinks to impress. They need to find their purpose on this earth, do good by the people that have held them down and eventually meet the same thing in female form down the line and pass these admirable traits down.

This is the cost of living an "interesting" life.....burgerdom.
This guy laying the law
eek.gif

Realer words have NEVER been spoke!!! *insert Zo Mourning gif*

I still don't know what burgerdom means y'all wanna elaborate for your boy
laugh.gif
The act of living ones life as a burger (otherwise known as a lame)

Originally Posted by Keif Sweat

I still don't know what burgerdom means y'all wanna elaborate for your boy
laugh.gif
The act of living ones life as a burger (otherwise known as a lame)

damn I was way off , thought y'all meant working at fast food tryna get the jos

lol Quincy a fool...he was jeckyll/hyde in that post, switched topics real quick
laugh.gif

but u right jb, the thirst is abundant n strong in these young boys in Baltimore yo...n the females seem like bigger attention %$@#%! n dumber smh

Originally Posted by frshstunna

lol Quincy a fool...he was jeckyll/hyde in that post, switched topics real quick
laugh.gif

but u right jb, the thirst is abundant n strong in these young boys in Baltimore yo...n the females seem like bigger attention %$@#%! n dumber smh

you aint never lie, it seem like everybody wanna be a local celebrity n @%$!, girls walkin round like they box don't be reekin, takin pictures in bikinis talmbout "I love the summer", %%!!+ you can't even swim ,ol thirsty @%% women, young Ahks out here half dressed in photos, im talking bout males doin the fish face to get chicks,like what part of the game is that ? ppl here jus got they priorities confused man

Back
Top Bottom