roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

LULZ
laugh.gif

Girlie got notifications on notifications ...

18 requests? 5 unread messages?

I bet she looks good...

Originally Posted by jbpkickz

Bruh
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

So much truth being spoken in here, I say we just start exposing these lames....like it's embarassing...you can go out and actually try and talk to a girl but instead you stay online with the severe thirst? smh

I'll respect a dude 100x over for going out into the field and talking to women and getting turned down than the dudes on twitter/facebook/instagram trying to blow smoke....sad thing is w/ women if you come correct, 70% of the them will give you a chance to at least take them out or something out of sheer shock that you DIDN'T gas them up

Originally Posted by jbpkickz

Originally Posted by frshstunna

lol Quincy a fool...he was jeckyll/hyde in that post, switched topics real quick
laugh.gif

but u right jb, the thirst is abundant n strong in these young boys in Baltimore yo...n the females seem like bigger attention %$@#%! n dumber smh

you aint never lie, it seem like everybody wanna be a local celebrity n @%$!, girls walkin round like they box don't be reekin, takin pictures in bikinis talmbout "I love the summer", %%!!+ you can't even swim ,ol thirsty @%% women, young Ahks out here half dressed in photos, im talking bout males doin the fish face to get chicks,like what part of the game is that ? ppl here jus got they priorities confused man
laugh.gif

The attention horsing and thirst is severe in this day and age.

I saw a profile sometime back of a girl with no shirt on holding her massive breasts talking bout "I know I don't have a shirt on, but I'm just showing you guys my body. Please don't message me you pervs"
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

I doubt it'll stop, these are teenagers and grown men pulling stunts like these, *look at quincy up there with his 3 kids* we aren't progressing if you think about it. 

Originally Posted by Hendrix Watermelon

laugh.gif

The attention horsing and thirst is severe in this day and age.

I saw a profile sometime back of a girl with no shirt on holding her massive breasts talking bout "I know I don't have a shirt on, but I'm just showing you guys my body. Please don't message me you pervs"
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

I doubt it'll stop, these are teenagers and grown men pulling stunts like these, *look at quincy up there with his 3 kids* we aren't progressing if you think about it. 

A lot of these *$@@!% on these social networking sites do @*@% like that for attention but don't want the actual attention that comes along with posting half naked pictures. Ain't nothing like ignoring a broad and watching her come running
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by PharelFor3

you must be new here. social media is another way for random lame dudes to spit e-game when they cant do it in real life

now that's a quote sir
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom